• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Price check please? ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Mewmewmewm

☆Sassy Servant☆
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7476-1290-5326
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
ど
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Cake
wahhh i-i-i'm not really sure how to do this so please bear with me please ;u;
Well, recently i've been thinking of doing commissions, considering school is taking so much out of me, I'm not gonna be able to take as many requests as i did in the summer. I'm actually almost done with my last request slot, so i'll definitely finishing that, but I'm not totally sure how if i wanna do a whole shop, or temp commissions, or an art auction, or Blehhhhhh im not very good at planning ( ;?Д`) if anyone has any tips or help, feel free to give me suggestions, it would really help! I really need really some practice before i take cash commisions, so i thought this would be a good middle ground!

Okay, so to the pricing!

Please be honest, and tell me a range on how much you would pay for this kind of art~! Thank you!​

Okay these are some recent requests I've done ヽ(;▽;)ノ

mini_chibi_by_mewmewmewm1-d7x2l3d.png

star__request__by_mewmewmewm1-d7y5da4.png

katie__request___by_mewmewmewm1-d7xha7o.png

pengu__request__by_mewmewmewm1-d7xf0ft.png

vanessa__request___by_mewmewmewm1-d7x6kp1.jpg

Thank you very much for your feedback! I really appreciate it! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Last edited:
Your art is adorable! <3 I'm so jealous that people got art from you! XD Not that great with prices, but I think 500 TBTB is fair. :) I'm itching to commission a drawing from you, haha!

Last edited:
the price above me sounds ok, idk im not good at pricing, bUT CAN I JUST SAY

WOW HAVE U IMPROVED

its amazing to think about what it used to look like bc youve improved so much so fast, keep it up, man! its looking adorable

only tip i can give is to practice anatomy and folds in clothes a lot more. hopefully this doesnt come off as rude?? but the way u draw bodies is a little wonky, like it curves in the wrong places and falls flat in the wrong places or bends in the wrong places. as for folds, id advise not keeping them as one thin sharp line, it makes it look too stiff. try to shade in the folds, or use a lighter lineart for folds.

also, im noticing repetition in the poses u draw, & u need to practice making more diverse poses in drawings.

but other than that, youve improved amazingly and the way you color is p much almost perfect. also, you fIXED THE HAIR you used to do hair so unreasonably big but u fixed it and figured out how to do hair detail so now its the perfect amount of fluff!! the way u draw hair is also close to perfect now

good improvement!!! best improvement. a+ gold star

HNNNNNNG, YOUR ART IS TOO GOSH DARN CUTE! I totally agree with Zane. 500 TBTB+ for an adorable chibi--you can add more depending on the complexity of the request. AAAH, I NEED TO SAVE UP TO BUY ART FROM YOU <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL, WHY'D I SAY ZANE? I meant MC4pros. Muh bad. My brain's being weird XD

HNNNNNNG, YOUR ART IS TOO GOSH DARN CUTE! I totally agree with Zane. 500 TBTB+ for an adorable chibi--you can add more depending on the complexity of the request. AAAH, I NEED TO SAVE UP TO BUY ART FROM YOU <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL, WHY'D I SAY ZANE? I meant MC4pros. Muh bad. My brain's being weird XD
WAHH EVERYONESAGREEEINGONAPRICEHIGHERTHANIUSEDTOCHARGEGUSDFBSUDHFBVKSHDFBV
*brain explodes with kind words from amazing senpais*
EVERYONESSONICEICANTEVENNNNNHUSDFNSDHJ
Ohmygod the Zane thing made me laugh so hard i cant XD
t-th-thank y-y-youuuu ヽ(?▽、?)ノ
the price above me sounds ok, idk im not good at pricing, bUT CAN I JUST SAY

WOW HAVE U IMPROVED

its amazing to think about what it used to look like bc youve improved so much so fast, keep it up, man! its looking adorable

only tip i can give is to practice anatomy and folds in clothes a lot more. hopefully this doesnt come off as rude?? but the way u draw bodies is a little wonky, like it curves in the wrong places and falls flat in the wrong places or bends in the wrong places. as for folds, id advise not keeping them as one thin sharp line, it makes it look too stiff. try to shade in the folds, or use a lighter lineart for folds.

also, im noticing repetition in the poses u draw, & u need to practice making more diverse poses in drawings.

but other than that, youve improved amazingly and the way you color is p much almost perfect. also, you fIXED THE HAIR you used to do hair so unreasonably big but u fixed it and figured out how to do hair detail so now its the perfect amount of fluff!! the way u draw hair is also close to perfect now

good improvement!!! best improvement. a+ gold star
funny-anime-gifs_zps026f791a.gif

*gross sobbingt* OHMYGODINEEDAMOMENTICANTEVENRIGHTNOW

YEAGRBUSDYFBVSUGDLRBVSGDYKFVBADYFGKVBSKDYGFVBSDKYGFVBSDFV
H-H-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO (つД`)ノ
AHHH THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH
but i've improved so much mostally because people like you helped me and gave me great advice ;u; the tips when you redlined around the hair actually really helped me!

Wahhh i forgot to put "feel free to give criticism!" In OP, HOW DID YOU EVEN NINJA ME THAT WELL XD
Yeah, i think anatomy and poses are definitely the parts i need to focus on. I've actually been trying to look at pose packs on MMD to give me an idea of a good pose, but i still need to work on side poses~
IM STARTING TO GET THE FLUFF RIGHT ヽ(;▽;)ノ
OMGIMGONNAFREAKINGKEEPTHISGOLDENSTARFORTHERESTOFMYLIFEandHAnGITONMYWALLAND
AKENDNSDHUFNVGHRSFBSDUGFBVUSGDFBVUXDGFKBVYGXKDFBVDSGYKFBSHKDGFBSDVKHGVV
THANK YOU KIND ARTIST SEMPAI ;u; thank you so much for always helping me and giving advice!

Your art is adorable! <3 I'm so jealous that people got art from you! XD Not that great with prices, but I think 500 TBTB is fair. :) I'm itching to commission a drawing from you, haha!

Wahhh 500tbt?! Thank you!! But i don't want to charge too much from people so i might lower it a little bit until i get a little more practice~
AHHH thank you for always supporting me! I see you on my thread all the time and thank you so much for your kind words! (つД`)ノ it really means a lot to me!

SILLY NILLY, no need to thank us. Our eyes should be thanking YOU for making such aesthetically-pleasing chibis <3

SILLY NILLY, no need to thank us. Our eyes should be thanking YOU for making such aesthetically-pleasing chibis <3

^This! C: Tbh, even 500 tbtb isn't enough for one of those gorgeous beauties!

^This! C: Tbh, even 500 tbtb isn't enough for one of those gorgeous beauties!
YSFBCYYSEGFYTSEGFYTCGSEFTVGESFV

JSHHCSYDUFBCSYJDFGVSDYHFGVHSDFGVSUDYFGVSDUKFVKUDSFGVSD
I'd say 300-500 tbt for a full body.
JSEUFBURSYFGVRHSFGYVRSHFGKVRSFGVKRSFGV
tumblr_m6nmwkruHT1rqzu2ko1_500.gif

IMNOTCRYINGYOU'RETHEONECRYINGWAT

500 TBT, seriously. I'm so glad you drew a freebie for me, that was so nice of you ;-; <3
I will always love you and your adorable art syle ;A;/

Back