Temp tbt commissions [not open rn]

That new picture is the ultimate shiznit! I love Zell's reaction, omg! XDDD

xD thank you, that was just a spur of the moment thing I added so I'm glad it was successful.

Anywho, my predication was correct and yours is done, lmk if you want any changes!

this is how i drew the eyes at first and it looks kinda cool to me still idk haha

I tried a slightly different style than I usually do with chibis, especially on shading the hair so hopefully it works. cx As usual your OCs were delightful to draw, you have a real talent for designing them. ;u;

holy **** that image is so cute godddd

not
as cute
as
?

me
weren't expecting that were you. B)
But ty bby. <3

OMG I love what you did with Beau lol... it's so gross though :p

Lol thanks! Y'all know lazies will eat anything. B)

THANKS ZANEEEEE!!!! (though you already know~ <33) Can't wait to see the replay later~

Yes but I can't hear it enough LOL jk you're welcome and thanks for your continued support. :lemon:
It was a toss up who would eat the pumpkin, but someone had to do it.

holy **** thats incredible
BEAU IS ME....
seriously thats so damn beautiful, everything just works so well together! ;A; i cant even imagine how long that took omg
NEVER STOP BEING AWESOME QwQ

Aww thank you so much! ;v; sorry but now I'm just imagining you going head first into a pumpkin
I WILL NEVER STOP except maybe I will :> haha

Oh yeah and it took about 8 or 9 minutes shy of 6 hours, giving it the longest time of any of the seasonal town pics I did for Pengu so far. :eek: I was surprised it beat the Christmas pic by almost ten minutes.

All right the Hidden Owl's is next, but since it's also a full town pic I'll probably do what I did last time and take breaks from it so I'll probably be starting Shiro's soon as well heh. Thank you all for the comments, they mean a lot. :')

xD thank you, that was just a spur of the moment thing I added so I'm glad it was successful.

Anywho, my predication was correct and yours is done, lmk if you want any changes!

this is how i drew the eyes at first and it looks kinda cool to me still idk haha

I tried a slightly different style than I usually do with chibis, especially on shading the hair so hopefully it works. cx As usual your OCs were delightful to draw, you have a real talent for designing them. ;u;

AMGAMGAMGAMG THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER! LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY! //GLOMPS YOU SO HARD
I love Koryu's playful smile and Daemon's nonchalant expression. You've captured my OCs' personalities PERFECTLY. No lie.
THANK YOU SO EFFING MUCH. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I ADORE THIS PIECE. YOU'RE MY FAVORITE, ZANE. THANK YOUUUUUU <3333

THIS REALLY IS THE
52774107.jpg

AMGAMGAMGAMG THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER! LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY! //GLOMPS YOU SO HARD
I love Koryu's playful smile and Daemon's nonchalant expression. You've captured my OCs' personalities PERFECTLY. No lie.
THANK YOU SO EFFING MUCH. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I ADORE THIS PIECE. YOU'RE MY FAVORITE, ZANE. THANK YOUUUUUU <3333

THIS REALLY IS THE
52774107.jpg

wahhh *tears of joy* Thank you! I'm really happy you like it ;u; I drew them how I imagined their personalities to be so if I got it right you did a good job capturing their traits in your art. c: (I used your chibi pic as my ref)
And you have no idea how appropriate that Spongebob pic is x'D I've had old episodes playing in the background while I worked on most of these, including yours.

and u know u don't have to give up anything to get my arts :'3

OMG ZABAE WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME WITH THE ART

I CANT WAIT

IDK sorz hahah
Your enthusiasm is both encouraging and frightening XD I hope I can live up!

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) slots y u no open

azukitan's one looks very nice! i need to nab a slot if you ever decide to open again, Zane! Great work as always XD

how much would it cost for my two villagers, marshal and flurry to be singing 'I'm so fancy~" xD

Last edited:
I was expecting that from someone like you. b) its true though

hah
wait omg what do you mean by that \o/ (<that's me putting em up)

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) slots y u no open

azukitan's one looks very nice! i need to nab a slot if you ever decide to open again, Zane! Great work as always XD

Graceliaaaa idk awh I hardly see you in the Museum you always miss my spots ;^; if you really want something I could reserve a spot for you next time sshhh
And tysm for the compliment c':

how much would it cost for my two villagers, marshal and flurry to be singing 'I'm so fancy~" xD

A lot because I dislike Iggy hahahaha
Honestly I have no idea because I don't think I've ever done just villagers on commission. :p Probably like 100-200 I guess

Also posting in the middle of the night because I can't sleep and I have to go to work in an hour sorry y'all. I wasn't able to get much done today b/c migraine but I'll be hard at it tomorrow. :lemon:

DONT BREAK YOURSELF BECAUSE OF ME

im not worthy... *bows down*

Hahaha I did my best not to :} I thank you for your patience and hope you like the art - Any changes you want just lmk! Under the spoiler is a version with some trees/clouds, I saved two versions because I liked the added color but I also liked being able to see the sky.

rh8ug6.jpg

Marina and Zucker are catching snowflakes but they have no tongues that I'm aware of so it kinda looks like they're just zoning out lol

2epriwz.jpg

It's displaying full size for once because I uploaded to tinypic yay. That's also my max canvas size for wide screen lmao (Pengu's displayed my max portrait size, incidentally)

Y U WORK SO EARLY?! ;D;

I hope you feel better soon. Don't overexert yourself, okay?

because I have a bad job. :'( Thank you, I definitely don't recommend all-nighters but I've since caught up on sleep so it's all good. ^^

that's right put all of your dukes up. all.
aww bb feel better :< <333

I'm putting up my dukes and my duchesses u better get ready
also belated thank you<3

aw yiss <3 uzane
<3

poor pumpki )))): -pets viciously- FEEL BETTER ILU

ty bb ilu2 :'> Now I'm onto your drawing and my canon character block is alive and well lmao But I will find a way. :p

even with that pattern he still kinda looks like Steve Jobs what.
it's so pretty. I love it. and look at the little snow cone dealer awww.

Hahaha I did my best not to :} I thank you for your patience and hope you like the art - Any changes you want just lmk! Under the spoiler is a version with some trees/clouds, I saved two versions because I liked the added color but I also liked being able to see the sky.

rh8ug6.jpg

Marina and Zucker are catching snowflakes but they have no tongues that I'm aware of so it kinda looks like they're just zoning out lol

2epriwz.jpg

It's displaying full size for once because I uploaded to tinypic yay. That's also my max canvas size for wide screen lmao (Pengu's displayed my max portrait size, incidentally)

because I have a bad job. :'( Thank you, I definitely don't recommend all-nighters but I've since caught up on sleep so it's all good. ^^

I'm putting up my dukes and my duchesses u better get ready
also belated thank you<3

<3

ty bb ilu2 :'> Now I'm onto your drawing and my canon character block is alive and well lmao But I will find a way. :p
AAAHHHHHHH OMGERSH TYSSSM!!!!

I love it!!! Btw that is so me... watching people freeze while I stay inside. I NEED ANOTHER ONE LOL

AAAHHHHHHH OMGERSH TYSSSM!!!!

I love it!!! Btw that is so me... watching people freeze while I stay inside. I NEED ANOTHER ONE LOL

=D You're welcome, I'm glad you like it!! And yeah me too, I spurn the cold. x)
lmao you and Pengu will be the death of my touchscreen ! But these pics are fun, I must admit.

even with that pattern he still kinda looks like Steve Jobs what.
it's so pretty. I love it. and look at the little snow cone dealer awww.

ssshhHHH lmao if only they saw him without the pattern
But ty!!! Drawing wintery pictures is a good time

Last edited:
Back