• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Temp tbt commissions [not open rn]

Zane

today works for me, satan
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
recolors_zps3c448c1d.png
hi this is my shop
recolors_zps3c448c1d.png

I haven't done this for a long time I'm sorry for the impending sloppiness of this thread.

Taking BTB commissions again for a bit. However I've still only got Colors 3D at my disposal so there is a slight limitation in the size of images I can provide which I will explain in the example section.

First, here is what I'm not very good at:
-Animals
-Furries (b/c of animals)
-Canon characters (don't ask me why)
-Realism (I don't rly see people ask for this but thought I'd get it out there anyway)
-Dynamic poses

I can do pretty much anything else you can give me a reference for. I'm gonna do examples now, then my ~rules~ haha.

Example time!
Since I am using Colors I have a limited canvas size, so to get the whole body I have to draw them smaller which sacrifices the amount of detail I can put on the face, so if you want full-body this is what you can generally expect:
HNI_0025_JPG_zps1d267dfd.jpg
HNI_0096_JPG_zps97955c54.jpg
HNI_0064_JPG-1_zps2d805353.jpg
HNI_0053_JPG_zps785d6416.jpg
zaaida_zps16e5c15e.jpg
evol_zps7793ffda.jpg
HNI_0044_JPG-3_zps9b6c1e93.jpg
HNI_0074_JPG_zps6511f669.jpg
Snow_zps6fc1fcc3.jpg
HNI_0090_JPG-1_zps3fc05795.jpg
HNI_0022_JPG-2_zps90ac8a51.jpg
HNI_0090_JPG_zps5e8a78e6.jpg

I was attempting to draw my OCs for references and this style lets me put a lot more detail on the face/hair
HNI_0085_JPG_zpsd86028f7.jpg
HNI_0087_JPG_zpscd1f659a.jpg

These allow for better facial detail than the full body but slightly less than the 'portrait' lol
HNI_0038_JPG_zps7d853868.jpg
HNI_0040_JPG_zps538d0a4d.jpg
vapor2_zps66d2645a.jpg
HNI_0062_JPG_zpsabdf8187.jpg
HNI_0058_JPG-1_zps19352281.jpg
HNI_0083_JPG_zpsa1ffb82f.jpg

with villagers:
HNI_0010_JPG_zps9089b969.jpg
HNI_0033_JPG_zpsca8db563.jpg
<an early effort
HNI_0043_JPG_zps0218909a.jpg
HNI_0030_JPG_zps8ddbe096.jpg
HNI_0008_JPG_zpsa3e1f2c4.jpg

with Pok?mon:
f2fb013c-6ffd-4d20-a9b4-7e050494d427_zps7d152ee6.jpg

no villagers, my standard style right now:
HNI_0012_JPG_zps42597da7.jpg
HNI_0083_JPG_zps4aad8d38.jpg
HNI_0080_JPG-1_zpsefdc6d03.jpg
HNI_0045_JPG_zps58d8806b.jpg
HNI_0046_JPG-1_zpsd5a7d8fc.jpg
HNI_0064_JPG-2_zpsdeeb3b85.jpg
HNI_0010_JPG_zps482ede84.jpg

Also here's DrewDiddy's Evelyn in my first "chibi" effort, larger than I'd draw them now heh

I did try some just to give you an idea. Both original villagers though, the shark being mine and the deer belonging to The Hidden Owl. :>
sharky_zpsc10f7213.jpg
HNI_0084_JPG-2_zpsad075730.jpg

NOTE: Images past a certain width will show up blurry for some reason when I post the photobucket link, so you will have to click on the image and select "download" from photobucket to get the full size!

poliwhirp_zpsd511f083.png
Ja Rules
poliwhirp_zpsd511f083.png

~Make me an offer I can't refuse lol pls don't just post asking "how much for this or that". The only thing I had priced was my "standard" chibi for like 100tbt, if that's fair to you.

~I advise that you upload your images to your own hosting sites, as I might move/delete them later and that'll break the link

~Please feel encouraged to mention anything specific you'd like beforehand, and advise me of any changes you might want afterwards (it won't hurt my feelins I promise)

~Post orders here!! You can pm me about other things tho.

~Pay before or after I accept your request, I'm good with either

~No offers of AC bells please, unless you can make it really worth my while

~No secret word here but if you read all this I appreciate it! :blush:

~No form either because I'm lazy, so just post what you'd like along with references and your offer

~Autobuy is currently:
easterEggYoshi_zpsdaa11c26.png

that's the least expensive collectible i want let me live lmao

All right that's all I can think of to put here for now. Fire when ready, as nothing in this life makes me quite so happy as drawing different characters.

Last edited:
My OC Reenhard

reenhard_reference_newer_version_by_poka_sorm-d7iznz8.jpg

And this OC

_oc__jeanette_by_jamesofgoo-d7nmr21.jpg

They are my loveydovy babies to me c: <3

c: How dose 450 sounds like to you? if you need more I think I can fix it as well

Last edited:
My OC Reenhard

And this OC

[img]

They are my loveydovy babies to me c: <3

c: How dose 450 sounds like to you? if you need more I think I can fix it as well[/QUOTE]

Whoa I quoted just as you were editing haha! Those are cool looking OCs, 450 sounds pretty good to me right now x'D Which style were you wanting? (Full body, bust etc)

Whoa I quoted just as you were editing haha! Those are cool looking OCs, 450 sounds pretty good to me right now x'D Which style were you wanting? (Full body, bust etc)

Fullbody is thats fine? should I say a subject or will it be a suprize? C:

Fullbody is thats fine? should I say a subject or will it be a suprize? C:

Sure~ And if you have any ideas for what you want definitely let me know, otherwise yeah it'll be a surprise xD

I REALLY want a chibi sig from you...

Could I do 250? I will have to pay some later...

with villagers or le Pok?mons? And that's fine, I know you're hoping to get a slot in hzl's shop as well. :p

All I can say, either something romantic or cute c: Ill send you the TBT right now

With villagers please. And thanks for understanding. :)

HNI_0032.JPG
HNI_0033.JPG
HNI_0035.JPG
My eyes are now grey...

And my villager listed in order that I would like in the sig? Doesn't have to be though.
Zucker, Marina, Bruce, Fuschia, Annalise, Mayor Preston, Pancetti, Marshal, Mint, Tia, Roald.

Thank you so much! Your art is perf.

All I can say, either something romantic or cute c: Ill send you the TBT right now

Haha all right, noted. ;D Thank you, I received the bells! -^o^- I've got your refs saved, I'll get crackin' asap.

With villagers please. And thanks for understanding. :)

My eyes are now grey...

And my villager listed in order that I would like in the sig? Doesn't have to be though.
Zucker, Marina, Bruce, Fuschia, Annalise, Mayor Preston, Pancetti, Marshal, Mint, Tia, Roald.

Thank you so much! Your art is perf.

Sure thing, np. c: I'll make note of the order of villagers and save your stuff now. (Do you care if I leave the hat on or off? :p)

And tysm for the compliment <3

Oo, good luck and have fun!
I only saw this now but w/e I made it to the first posts

I can give an ice-cream swirl for a chibi with my villagers if that's possible :) here's my ref
14922608930_a87ca9ed34_o.png

My villagers are: Ankha, Marshal, Jambette, Cyrano, Clay, Fauna, Ruby, Leonardo, Tom and Muffy
lmk if this is an ok offer c:

You can do whatever you want with the hat. either way is fine.:)

all right gotcha~

Oo, good luck and have fun!
I only saw this now but w/e I made it to the first posts

aww ty :3 I'm so rusty w/ making shops so hopefully I can keep this up huehue

Finally you opened a shop:p goodluck!

Hahah yep ;D I thank you for your encouragement early on hehe

I can give an ice-cream swirl for a chibi with my villagers if that's possible :) here's my ref

My villagers are: Ankha, Marshal, Jambette, Cyrano, Clay, Fauna, Ruby, Leonardo, Tom and Muffy
lmk if this is an ok offer c:[/QUOTE]

Yep that's a perfect offer! I'll save your stuff now. :)

sounds like a plan :) I'm bad at when I should send these things haha, should I wait until you start you on it to send it? c:

sounds like a plan :) I'm bad at when I should send these things haha, should I wait until you start you on it to send it? c:

Sure, that works. :> I'll probably update the first post with order statuses later so you'll know when I start yours hehe

Back