• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

did josh really get like 6 blues or was he just lying?

He bought 10

Vanishingkira bought 1 , got onne free off josh for his 'giveaway' and bought another off him for 180 tbt. He them sold them for like 1k each...

Hi guys. I just got up, I'm guessing I need to go to The Woods and find out what the heck spooky toothpaste is? lol. I tried at 4 other restocks to get a blue for my friend, but lag was crazy. I hope everyone else had better luck now it's all over ^_^

Hi guys. I just got up, I'm guessing I need to go to The Woods and find out what the heck spooky toothpaste is? lol. I tried at 4 other restocks to get a blue for my friend, but lag was crazy. I hope everyone else had better luck now it's all over ^_^

I know what you mean. I've been trying almost all day to get one for Zuko and the lag prevented me from succeeding.

Wait... does that mean that there will be restocks for the next 24 hours, then they'll stop, or that there won't be anymore restocks until the 24 hours are up?

Wait... does that mean that there will be restocks for the next 24 hours, then they'll stop, or that there won't be anymore restocks until the 24 hours are up?

Probably surprise restocks over the course of tonight and tomorrow then finito;)

Back