• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Yeah, I don't know why I'm here either.

Fun fact: I set an alarm for 8am this morning but I ended up waking up at 6:45am after having a dream about the restocks. Then I actually got out of bed voluntarily, before 7, with no alarm to wake me up to check the shop. This is huge guys. I usually won't get out of bed before 10, even if my alarm is set earlier. :p

This sucks. I didn't get anything every restock because of that stupid glitch. ><

Yeah, I don't know why I'm here either.

Fun fact: I set an alarm for 8am this morning but I ended up waking up at 6:45am after having a dream about the restocks. Then I actually got out of bed voluntarily, before 7, with no alarm to wake me up to check the shop. This is huge guys. I usually won't get out of bed before 10, even if my alarm is set earlier. :p

Oh wow. You have dedication, my friend.

o wow ok :'(

when the bae becomes a cursed ghost #justgirlythings

im sorry it had too be this way

ill get you a toy tho so you can eheh entertain yourself wink wink

ic ant believe i just said that omfg

Last edited:
o wow ok :'(

when the bae becomes a cursed ghost #justgirlythings

when the bae.jpg

ur welcome

Back