Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

This^^ It happens to me every time. It's a minor glitch. UNLIKE THE ONE THAT MAKES THEM SEEM LIKE THEY'RE SOLD OUT!! :O

^^ Seriously it happened to me every restock for 6 restocks so I couldn't buy anything. :O That's why I'm so happy it didn't glitch on me like that this time.

Just read the timer carefully and it said the shop will go down 3 minutes prior... can someone explain this to me? Been inactive recently xD

uh guys

where's the riddles for collectibles in the woods

if its not there the woods is useless

Just to get it out of the way now: There is no game or riddles with Halloween or The Woods this year. We've only done that once, and we can't always do it; we chose to focus on the Fair instead this year. :)

We also have a tendency to "one-up" ourselves every event causing expectations to rise to implausible levels, so maybe this is a good lesson to not expect something super extravagant every single event! Our apologies if you did expect something identical to last year but at no point did we ever indicate that would be the case.

Last edited:
Eee can't wait for the TBT fair. :blush: I won't have to worry about restocks... right? ; w;
I went on hiatus right around the time the fair started last year so I dunno.

Just to get it out of the way now: There is no game or riddles with Halloween or The Woods this year. We've only done that once, and we can't always do it; we chose to focus on the Fair instead this year. :)

We also have a tendency to "one-up" ourselves every event causing expectations to rise to implausible levels, so maybe this is a good lesson to not expect something super extravagant every single event! Our apologies if you did expect something identical to last year but at no point did we ever indicate that would be the case.

The users have spoken. Please delete board and then resign from admin post. TYVM. xoxo

Last edited:
Good luck with the rest of the surprise restocks today everyone (and btw, thank you Justin, such a nice and fun idea!!), I'm off to carve some pumpkins!! Have a great Halloween guys ^_^

okay probably a very stupid question:
but what happens to your item if you click on configure or on discard (inventory)...
(again obvious, I do not know the first thing about that :lemon: shop)

Back