Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

I kinda wish I waited to sell my apple, I sold it for 1k and now I see other people selling theirs for 3k-5k omg.

Congrats to everyone who got an apple at the restock, what was the new method they used (I know it was to allow other people to get a chance)?

You were only allowed to buy one in the restock. As soon as it went into your checkout area you could no longer purchase another meaing only 1 for each person at each restock

;-; Missed the restock.
Looks like the apples are evil after all~

I'm glad they're finally limiting them so everyone can get one though

When is the Summer TBT Beavh Party?

I don't think that's happening this year. Soms events don't repeat every year. When I was looking back, I noticed that the storyboard contests were only for 2013. I kinda feel that the beach party will be a 2014 exclusive event along with the beginning of my membership.

I missed out on the apple restock due to it being 5am on my end of the world and I was dead asleep. Sads.

This may sound shocking (since my username is Apple), but I decided to give my apple collectible away to another member out of generosity. That may be a risky move, but at least this makes my collectible count be divisible by 5 (if I get all the birthstones).

I'm not going to ask for more as of now.

Get hyped for the giveaway I'll post once I get that post deleted! I can't wait to start it sime I've never did this type of giveaway!!!

anyone know if there will be more apple restocks?

There has not been any announcements of one. There was the initial stocking at the direct. And one announced restock. Then 12 min later a random restock that was not announced. That's been it so far.

There has not been any announcements of one. There was the initial stocking at the direct. And one announced restock. Then 12 min later a random restock that was not announced. That's been it so far.

oh okays! seems like that will be all then, since peaches were mainly restocked during bell directs, I assume the same for apples.

Back