Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

Cool thread! n_n

But I don't understand why there wasn't an apple collectible in the first place? I mean; why was it not released like the other fruits? What's so special about the apple, is it because it's more popular? It's frustrating that we can't have a full fruit collectibles set though. Also would love to see perfect fruits collectibles... ?u?

I believe the admins did a poll last year or early this year about which fruits the members like. Apple being the most popular will be the last one released and probably the most rare out of the 5. Which is kind of lame since it being the most popular, i'm sure many many people would like to own it.

Cool thread! n_n

But I don't understand why there wasn't an apple collectible in the first place? I mean; why was it not released like the other fruits? What's so special about the apple, is it because it's more popular? It's frustrating that we can't have a full fruit collectibles set though. Also would love to see perfect fruits collectibles... ?u?
They are released in parts. There was a popularity vote. The least popular (pear) got released first, then the orange (both unlimited), then the cherry with weekly restocks, then the peach (I don't know how often it restocks), then the most popular fruit, the apple. Also as you can see: less popular -> more common and costs less.

They are released in parts. There was a popularity vote. The least popular (pear) got released first, then the orange (both unlimited), then the cherry with weekly restocks, then the peach (I don't know how often it restocks), then the most popular fruit, the apple. Also as you can see: less popular -> more common and costs less.

i wish it was the other way around, where Apple being the most popular would have unlimited stock.

i wish it was the other way around, where Apple being the most popular would have unlimited stock.

This makes sense. I guess it helps rarity and all that, but people are going to really want the apple.

i do agree with delphine though and i hope maybe we'll see perfect fruits in the future?
I don't really like the apple (i prefer the peach) but the perfect apple just looks 10x better than the other perfect fruits.

i do agree with delphine though and i hope maybe we'll see perfect fruits in the future?
I don't really like the apple (i prefer the peach) but the perfect apple just looks 10x better than the other perfect fruits.

Yeah the perfect oranges look like they have tumors, lol

@ Sholee & Flyffel: I wasn't aware of that, so thanks for the explanation! n_n

Am I supposed to be seeing some sort of countdown banner on the shop page that tells me when the restock is?
Because I don't see anything.

Am I supposed to be seeing some sort of countdown banner on the shop page that tells me when the restock is?
Because I don't see anything.
Apparently the countdown will show up 30 minutes before the next restock :0

Any clue when Friday's restock will happen? I'd like to be on and not get anything again. :)

No, I'm kidding. But seriously, I always like to try because it's fun. (I'm usually lucky if I can get 1 of anything.)

i'm just assuming here... but

9/9 restock was early morning PDT
9/10 restock was afternoon PDT
9/11 restock night or late night PDT???

Any clue when Friday's restock will happen? I'd like to be on and not get anything again. :)

No, I'm kidding. But seriously, I always like to try because it's fun. (I'm usually lucky if I can get 1 of anything.)

Theres a restock on Friday? :O Dammit, my wii u charger broke and thats what I use to use the internet as I don't have a computer...
I hope i can get online but I doubt it.

...that was yesterday for me though?

ah but today for BiggKitty.

I believe it happened around 4-6 AM EST. If i'm correct.

I am also hoping for a feature to reorganize our collectibles. I know it works by time signatures, but wishing there was an easier way.

Back