Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

If the staff did this to the upcoming egg hunt, then I would feel like they’re trolling me:
  • They rerelease the galaxy and/or disco ball eggs, but the cheap eggs of the year are Hoppip Easter Eggs.
Disco ball egg FTW, that is probably the best collectible ever made

Disco ball egg FTW, that is probably the best collectible ever made
I’ll have to be honest. I tried avoiding the Disco Ball Egg because of rarity and that I had a different vision on how my sidebar looked, but to show my true feelings, I actually wanted the 2018 Disco Ball Egg to keep. That can be my fourth egg in my collection (I have Eevee and Stardust, will get Frost in the future).

I feel that soon, balloons will decline in demand since the event is almost over. It’s a good thing I was able to sell or trade new balloons I got during the event.

It’s rather strange that new collectibles are only in demand when the event is going on, but once it’s over, nobody really wants them.

I wish people can show more love for mid-tier collectibles.

I feel that soon, balloons will decline in demand since the event is almost over. It’s a good thing I was able to sell or trade new balloons I got during the event.

It’s rather strange that new collectibles are only in demand when the event is going on, but once it’s over, nobody really wants them.

I wish people can show more love for mid-tier collectibles.
Wait for the next ac game and new members join with a HUNGER for collectibles they don't have. Thats when ill make bank :cool:

I’m not sure about that, this time is different compared to the past due to new kinds of balloons being released and also the release of additional colors for the regular line that many have been wanting for a while now. I think prices will generally stay low on them (w/ exceptions like the Sweet ones) due to the abundance which is not a bad thing in my opinion since they are awesome collectibles and I am glad that they are easy to acquire for anyone who wants to get into collectibles for the first time. :)

I think prices will generally stay low on them (w/ exceptions like the Sweet ones) due to the abundance which is not a bad thing in my opinion since they are awesome collectibles and I am glad that they are easy to acquire for anyone who wants to get into collectibles for the first time. :)
beautiful and accessible, simply perfect 🥰

Looks like the egg prices aren't changing much at all. Maybe the ones available for 3 or 4 egg currency might go down a little, if any do.

To the point of red heart balloons: I foresee those actually end up being one of the more expensive balloons, maybe even more than sweet.

If we can choose between 5x2 and 6x2 sidebars, I might need to expand the “assorted” collectibles collection on every sidebar. Maybe I can throw in candies and crystals.

What's the deal with the
1712508213920.png
teal dragonscale egg
? I really like it and it's my favorite of the impostors. Jingle posted it in the items category during the 2023 holiday event, but I haven't seen any of them around at all! I checked the Impostor Invasion giveaway thread and it looks like they were never distributed or even in any of the prize pools. Does anybody know if the staff has any plans for it or why it wasn't included with the other impostors?

not released, no idea when

was gonna guess this easter event after it didn't show during the latest 12 days raffle, yet here we are

It’s kinda funny how exactly 14 more Disco eggs have come into existence. I’m curious what the final stats will be.

thinking about stats cuz I’m wondering how many people bought frost eggs 👀

It’s kinda funny how exactly 14 more Disco eggs have come into existence. I’m curious what the final stats will be.

thinking about stats cuz I’m wondering how many people bought frost eggs 👀

Two of those were mine too, which arguably doesn’t really count! I’m shocked it’s so low honestly. Best egg.

I think it was a good idea that older eggs were recycled this year rather than having new eggs due to collectible scarcity. I wonder if the TBT Fair is going to do the same?

But to be fair, the 2017-2019 Egg Hunts had some really good eggs, but due to low participation because of the site’s low activity, there were much fewer eggs. 2018 was especially hit harder because of the Easter Fools trick. And then newer eggs were much lower in demand because of the high supply.

Back