Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

If the staff did this to the upcoming egg hunt, then I would feel like they’re trolling me:
  • They rerelease the galaxy and/or disco ball eggs, but the cheap eggs of the year are Hoppip Easter Eggs.
Disco ball egg FTW, that is probably the best collectible ever made

Disco ball egg FTW, that is probably the best collectible ever made
I’ll have to be honest. I tried avoiding the Disco Ball Egg because of rarity and that I had a different vision on how my sidebar looked, but to show my true feelings, I actually wanted the 2018 Disco Ball Egg to keep. That can be my fourth egg in my collection (I have Eevee and Stardust, will get Frost in the future).

I feel that soon, balloons will decline in demand since the event is almost over. It’s a good thing I was able to sell or trade new balloons I got during the event.

It’s rather strange that new collectibles are only in demand when the event is going on, but once it’s over, nobody really wants them.

I wish people can show more love for mid-tier collectibles.

I feel that soon, balloons will decline in demand since the event is almost over. It’s a good thing I was able to sell or trade new balloons I got during the event.

It’s rather strange that new collectibles are only in demand when the event is going on, but once it’s over, nobody really wants them.

I wish people can show more love for mid-tier collectibles.
Wait for the next ac game and new members join with a HUNGER for collectibles they don't have. Thats when ill make bank :cool:

Reactions: oak

I’m not sure about that, this time is different compared to the past due to new kinds of balloons being released and also the release of additional colors for the regular line that many have been wanting for a while now. I think prices will generally stay low on them (w/ exceptions like the Sweet ones) due to the abundance which is not a bad thing in my opinion since they are awesome collectibles and I am glad that they are easy to acquire for anyone who wants to get into collectibles for the first time. :)

Back