Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

Did not know that someone deserves it more than anyone else. Did not know this was based on popularity or board activity. Quite a large number of people are nice and kind but perhaps not very vocal.

My sincere congratulations to the first winners and future ones to come! Watching the timer!!

It's not really based on board activity/popularity. My post count is relatively low. But thank you! :p

While we wait...

The first user to correctly answer all three of the following questions will get 100 Bells!

A) Which collectible is the only animated collectible on TBT currently? (excluding the Pokeball today)
B) How many bells was the New Year's Party Popper collectible sold for last year?
C) Which user owns the ONLY two copies of a certain collectible? State the collectible as well.

Ok awesome thanks guys I thought I read somewhere you had to be on the thread

While we wait...

The first user to correctly answer all three of the following questions will get 100 Bells!

A) Which collectible is the only animated collectible on TBT currently? (excluding the Pokeball today)
B) How many bells was the New Year's Party Popper collectible sold for last year?
C) Which user owns the ONLY two copies of a certain collectible? State the collectible as well.
Answers:
1. Snow globe ! :)
2. 201.4 bells (Not sure aout the .4 part :p )
3. The Blue trophy and Jas0n has them! :D
Sorry, if edited things don't count them ignore me XD

Last edited:
A The Snow Globe
B 201.4
C Ahhhhhhh..... I know its a Trophy. Let me think x-x

1. Snowglobe
2. 201.4 bells
3. Jas0n, with the two blue trophies?

Maybe?

1. Snowglobe
2. 201.4 bells
3. Jas0n, with the two blue trophies?

Maybe?

We have a winner! Sending the bells now.

Jas0n is the only person to own this collectible:
trophy-blue.png

And he owns TWO of them. It was the prize for our Winter 2012 contests, where he won both contests.

C, Wait is it the Trophy Collectible? I can't remember how many there are now.
If not, must be one of the other Trophies, Gold, Sliver or Bronze.

While we wait...

I ONLY KNOW THE SNOWGLOBE. sobs.

trophy-blue.png

And he owns TWO of them. It was the prize for our Winter 2012 contests, where he won both contests.
Congrats Oblivia.
Should of said it all in one big post but I wasn't sure. XD

trophy-blue.png

Congrats! :D Its so cool looking! I think you should do another and the winner gets a Weird Doll.
HINT HINT ME I'D LOVE YOU FOREVER
;) XD

trophy-blue.png

Thank you! :)

Edit: Thank you to everyone else who offered congrats. I got excited and posted rather hastily. ^_^

Last edited:
Back