• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

The galaxy egg got super expensive. :eek: I don't think I ever even had over 1,000 tbt before. I think what I have right now is a lot.

I mean the dark egg was the same egg price and sold for around 8k too
But yeah, quite expensive o_O

Also damn, egg prices and interest are dropping already

Last edited:
The Dark Egg isn't even close to being as pretty as the Galaxy Egg, so I can see why it's so expensive. However, it just means that's one more collectible I can never have. :(

Honestly! I'm so happy that I was lucky enough to sell them DURING the event which means I got to sell mine for 8.5k :)

That was 500 more than the star wand I sold.

Boy, if I had another star wand collectible, I could get back up to 10,000 TBT, which is what I wanted to get to since the TBT Fair of 2016.

I still can't wait until the next fair.

That was 500 more than the star wand I sold.

Boy, if I had another star wand collectible, I could get back up to 10,000 TBT, which is what I wanted to get to since the TBT Fair of 2016.

I still can't wait until the next fair.

I hope there isn't any cool new collectibles, so i can earn new ones and just sell them for TBT lol

there seems to be rising interest in popsicles and ice cream swirls again.... interesting

lmk if we need a team popsicle revival

I believe the creator (Miharu) left. Therefore, you can't get an invite.

By the way, to those who know her, why did Miharu leave? I want an answer.
I can text miharu about invites, we talk every day.

She left due to real life being busy!

Someone start a group for fleas. We will worship our lord and savior Fleasus, and we can call our group the Flea Circus

Back