Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

The galaxy egg got super expensive. :eek: I don't think I ever even had over 1,000 tbt before. I think what I have right now is a lot.

The galaxy egg got super expensive. :eek: I don't think I ever even had over 1,000 tbt before. I think what I have right now is a lot.

I mean the dark egg was the same egg price and sold for around 8k too
But yeah, quite expensive o_O

Also damn, egg prices and interest are dropping already

Last edited:
The Dark Egg isn't even close to being as pretty as the Galaxy Egg, so I can see why it's so expensive. However, it just means that's one more collectible I can never have. :(

Honestly! I'm so happy that I was lucky enough to sell them DURING the event which means I got to sell mine for 8.5k :)

That was 500 more than the star wand I sold.

Boy, if I had another star wand collectible, I could get back up to 10,000 TBT, which is what I wanted to get to since the TBT Fair of 2016.

I still can't wait until the next fair.

That was 500 more than the star wand I sold.

Boy, if I had another star wand collectible, I could get back up to 10,000 TBT, which is what I wanted to get to since the TBT Fair of 2016.

I still can't wait until the next fair.

I hope there isn't any cool new collectibles, so i can earn new ones and just sell them for TBT lol

I was able to get a Galaxy egg thanks to Teabagel :>

there seems to be rising interest in popsicles and ice cream swirls again.... interesting

lmk if we need a team popsicle revival

I believe the creator (Miharu) left. Therefore, you can't get an invite.

By the way, to those who know her, why did Miharu leave? I want an answer.
I can text miharu about invites, we talk every day.

She left due to real life being busy!

Someone start a group for fleas. We will worship our lord and savior Fleasus, and we can call our group the Flea Circus

Back