Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

Why did they turn the weird dolls into yellow candies?

It was just an evil prank :s

They were actually wierd dolls and not weird dolls. That shoulda been a giveaway, as well as the price (1 btb), but we got out hopes up lol.

nooooo its gone! the dolls were yellow candies all along!

Last edited:
Well at least we can say we have the rare misnamed wierd doll candy collectible so..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm. Once you hide and reactivate it it turns into a normal yellow candy

restocks are a myth

iirc last year the first 2016 restock was during the February Bell Tree Direct, you can check the old thread on the Bulletin board

When there was chocolate cake restocks, I would always just miss out. ;_;

for some reason ive had a lot of good fortune at snagging choco cakes during restocks, and toy hammers (when i had enuf bells to buy). oh my but i got totally goose egged during the house/letter restocks and didnt even get a light blue one...

Chocolate cakes are really expensive these days. I couldn't believe that Ghostelle was selling one for 250 TBT, half the minimum market price. I was so happy to get it that cheaply omg

what happened to all the flower wands? I thought I would be able to find one semi easy...

- - - Post Merge - - -

also which character do you find as a better representation of green.... the mint or pave collectible?

i dont know where the Fair shop numbers sold were, but the wands were a tough buy even right when the Fair ended

I remember the flower wands sold the least of the three too.... I shoulda never sold my original one!
but I never thought I would be able to get my green lineup. but its so possible now

I remember the flower wands sold the least of the three too.... I shoulda never sold my original one!
but I never thought I would be able to get my green lineup. but its so possible now

It'd be great if the wands were brought back for the next fair

I know it's only the middle of January but I cannot wait for the vday roses to come out of my inventory hiding :3 I love those things ;7;

Back