Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

It could be my fault. Ever since I got the other members to add apple tags to the last fair announcement thread, I think apples got drawn to the fairgrounds. Even after the staff cleaned up the fairgrounds, apples still own the area. They might need more time to locate the fairgrounds after the apples took the spot.

If the fair is canceled can we have a carnival instead? Then we can sing Patrick's carnival song from spongebob.

I hear the cancellation of the TBT Fair is a site-wide on-going joke. They always say that the fair (or other events) is cancelled, yet they actually keep their promises. Maybe they'll have a Halloween event, then say it's cancelled.

It could be my fault. Ever since I got the other members to add apple tags to the last fair announcement thread, I think apples got drawn to the fairgrounds. Even after the staff cleaned up the fairgrounds, apples still own the area. They might need more time to locate the fairgrounds after the apples took the spot.

Smh you need to control those crazy apples of yours

I remember last year, they gave us a two-week headstart about a TBT Fair coming. Maybe it's not happening this year. So how am I going to get collectibles to sell for thousands of TBT Bells if there isn't one this year?

Or maybe, it is happening this year, but not this summer. I wonder if they like doing it in the summer more or the winter more.

I remember last year, they gave us a two-week headstart about a TBT Fair coming. Maybe it's not happening this year. So how am I going to get collectibles to sell for thousands of TBT Bells if there isn't one this year?

Or maybe, it is happening this year, but not this summer. I wonder if they like doing it in the summer more or the winter more.

Wasn't the fair in August last year? I have to go back and check though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok yeah it was in early August ^^:

Wasn't the fair in August last year? I have to go back and check though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok yeah it was in early August ^^:

Yep, it was in August last year. Maybe it could be a fall-themed fair this year. August is after all when the fall hype begins, or at least September,

So...this will be my first Fair, if there is one. I wanna win me some shiny new collectibles. ;)

I'm probably not gonna participate I'm terrible at drawing lmao.
At least, that's what I saw on the TBT thread on what the events were on, maybe there's more but idk. :p

Hope you win something good btw. :)

I'm probably not gonna participate I'm terrible at drawing lmao.
At least, that's what I saw on the TBT thread on what the events were on, maybe there's more but idk. :p

Hope you win something good btw. :)

It wasn't just art, right? I thought there was a writing prize and then some random drawings as well. If it's just art I'm in trouble because I can't draw for ****. XD

Last edited:
If there's a drawing contest at the fair I'm gonna be happy cause I love to draw!!

But I'm terrible compared to all the beautiful artists on here lmao :'D

It wasn't just art, right? I thought there was a writing prize and then some random drawings as well. If it's just art I'm in trouble because I can't draw for ****. XD

Here's what I remember:

- Interior Design Contest (Last year, we had a villager creation and interior design contest)
- Dream Town Contest
- Poetry Contest
- Art Drawing Contest

The events are different though. Unlike contests where you can submit only once, events are semi-weekly activities where you can get a staff favorite or get the correct answer on their distorted images or candy-filled bottles.

Here's what I remember:

- Interior Design Contest (Last year, we had a villager creation and interior design contest)
- Dream Town Contest
- Poetry Contest
- Art Drawing Contest

The events are different though. Unlike contests where you can submit only once, events are semi-weekly activities where you can get a staff favorite or get the correct answer on their distorted images or candy-filled bottles.

Always remember the dreaded Hall of Mirrors...

Back