Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

Anyone know the TBT to IGB ratio? Also, please like this post if you reply, I feel like I'm going to forget about this thread :(

how bout no more villager collectibles

villager collectibles are disgusting

make more starry night background collectibles and fix the hideous flowers

villager collectibles are disgusting

make more starry night background collectibles and fix the hideous flowers

not disgusting but i'd prefer npc's instead man.

well fix the hybrid, is a bit too much up in the sky lel.. woulda been cool with plain cloud on those though.

I'm so pressed I missed a Chao egg AND a Kirby egg ??

I'm so pressed I missed a Chao egg AND a Kirby egg ??

I'm sorry that you missed the egg hunt. I managed to grab a zen egg though. And the galaxy egg was the best one this year.

I hope they have an Eevee egg next year. I love Eevees.

Last edited:
I'm sorry that you missed the egg hunt. I managed to grab a zen egg though. And the galaxy egg was the best one this year.

should do one eevee and one each for the eeveelutions, although that might be a lot unless they make the hunt bigger.

hey Apple, nice new username. You're right that galaxy egg is pretty sweet. But having played endless amounts of Sonic Adventure 2 as a kid the Chao egg just touches something in my heart? lol
if there was another pkmn egg I would want Jigglypuff. :cool:

Not sure if there will be a TBT Fair this year. I know a lot has happened since the last fair (including the Welcome amiibo update, Pokemon Sun & Moon, the launch of the Nintendo Switch, and more), but I don't expect it to be annual like Christmas. But I hope there is.

But it could be cancelled because of how my apple empire took over the fairgrounds last year. Since the apples own the fairgrounds now, the staff may need time to look for another spot for the fairgrounds.

Back