Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

This is insane. Staff, it's almost June and there have been no restocks or even flower collectibles. Are collectibles gone forever?

Inb4 hybrid flowers coming soon, that must be why they're taking so long

I would like to get two animated collectibles this Thursday:

-Blue Lightsaber collectible
-Red Lightsaber collectible

It has officially been over one year since the last big restock!

It has officially been over one year since the last big restock!

three months from now, you guys will forget all about the Great Collectibles Drought of 2017 when the Bell Tree Fair shop is overflowing with red balloons, pink bunny balloons, and purple pinwheels!!

Inb4 hybrid flowers coming soon, that must be why they're taking so long

Whoa.. they haven't made those yet.. And I thought I was away for quite a while. Also seeing they "discovered" that username glitch sometime ago was real fun. Love how they were so slow and people were pretty open about it long time before that.

Whoa.. they haven't made those yet.. And I thought I was away for quite a while. Also seeing they "discovered" that username glitch sometime ago was real fun. Love how they were so slow and people were pretty open about it long time before that.

I know it sounds crazy. I thought you can change your username for a maximum of five times and that's it. But no, that was a glitch people used to exploit it to get free name changes. Somehow, there was no grandfather clause when the staff changed the username change feature (meaning that everyone that abused the feature was charged many TBT Bells).

I used "grandfather clause" because the current meaning refers to everything that resisted a rule change without needing to change while others have to follow it if made after.

I know it sounds crazy. I thought you can change your username for a maximum of five times and that's it. But no, that was a glitch people used to exploit it to get free name changes. Somehow, there was no grandfather clause when the staff changed the username change feature (meaning that everyone that abused the feature was charged many TBT Bells).

I used "grandfather clause" because the current meaning refers to everything that resisted a rule change without needing to change while others have to follow it if made after.

Yeah but they should have done that a long time ago, I mean it was even on when I was most, or the least more active. It's just stupid how they change and don't allow it so late after people were pretty open on it. Not that I care to contact them cause I can easily earn back whatever by doing longer posts and maybe selling whatever junk I still might have lying around.

Also retracting that many bells was still wrong. Like they and users obviously knew about and if they knew it was on they should just have disable or just change back the username idk, no need to remove bells since the economy is still pretty **** here.

Yeah but they should have done that a long time ago, I mean it was even on when I was most, or the least more active. It's just stupid how they change and don't allow it so late after people were pretty open on it. Not that I care to contact them cause I can easily earn back whatever by doing longer posts and maybe selling whatever junk I still might have lying around.

Also retracting that many bells was still wrong. Like they and users obviously knew about and if they knew it was on they should just have disable or just change back the username idk, no need to remove bells since the economy is still pretty **** here.

You know, I used to defend the staff all the time when other users criticize them, but they have made enough bad decisions to where I can't even do so anymore. Just recently, you can't complain about other threads on the What's Bothering You thread anymore or quote users for doing so. And it wasn't written in the OP. I wouldn't say it's too strict, but that's injustice. If a rule is not explicitly stated in the OP of a thread, a stickied thread of a forum, the forum announcements, or in the site rules, then it shouldn't even be a rule. And if you can get in trouble for it, then it's injustice. I'm not specifically targeting this site, but it should apply everywhere. This is why I started hating TV.com 9 years ago.

And yes, taking away bells was pretty strict in a time when fewer TBT Bells were in circulation, when stuff like Welcome bells and poll creation bells no longer exist due to abuse, and when the site is not as busy at it used to be. But I understand their point on this. However, to punish people after a rule change that didn't take effect until after is unjust.

Well since they knew about the glitch and let people do it pretty open and then suddenly deciding it was "wrong", that I don't like. Should have done it on the spot and not messing with it later so that I cannot defend. I understand they don't want us to abuse it but yeah since it costs a lot and you don't get much tbt/btb aside from selling maybe art and/or valuable so I don't get why they had to make such a fuss later on to be honest.

As I said I can easily get it back but it's really bad they "take" ages to find those things out. Same with some bans for word censoring and that kind of things they apply like, 3 days after they do it? Lol.

I don't know when they will release the hybrid collectibles, but E3 is around the corner. Maybe they should release a new TBT direct by then like they did in the past three Junes.

I would also like to know why they refuse to reintroduce weird dolls. Even collectibles like Pokeballs, party poppers, and pinwheels (which are highly unlikey to return) would have a second chance, but weird dolls will never have a second chance.

Last edited:
Speaking of collectibles, since summer's right around the corner the TBT fair will probably be back soon. I hope glow wands return, they're really beautiful.

Speaking of collectibles, since summer's right around the corner the TBT fair will probably be back soon. I hope glow wands return, they're really beautiful.

We might get new ones this year rather than the glow wands. Or maybe, we could get the balloons. This is what Javocado is looking for - a red balloon.

Last edited:
I want the Glow Wands to return... with an added Blue Glow Wand! :D
Would anyone else desire this too? :eek:

I want the Glow Wands to return... with an added Blue Glow Wand! :D
Would anyone else desire this too? :eek:

You know, even I want to see the return of glow wands, or at least new items based on AC items.

By the way, this is my 666th post on this thread. You should also look back at the older pages of this thread and see who claimed Post #666.

I don't know when they will release the hybrid collectibles, but E3 is around the corner. Maybe they should release a new TBT direct by then like they did in the past three Junes.

I would also like to know why they refuse to reintroduce weird dolls. Even collectibles like Pokeballs, party poppers, and pinwheels (which are highly unlikey to return) would have a second chance, but weird dolls will never have a second chance.

Probably because they want to keep them "edgy old collectble that only like 5 users have" or stuff. And yeah idk, they could do for Halloween at least? o_O

If fair returns, change people hosting and make the rules and regulations clearer and.. well some events were really meh. Like yeah obviously you get staff favorite if you are a Photoshop pro lol :rolleyes:

I don't know why the staff isn't caring about us. What's the holdup from releasing hybrid flower collectibles?

Back