Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

Unfortunately, I don't think apples, peaches, choco cakes, any items in the regular tbt shop will ever go up in price again. They have been on a downward trajectory since they were released and rarely ever spiked in price. Most members who buy collectibles are aware that these are regularly restocked and aren't really "rare" (besides some of the letters). I'd like to think of them as "beginner collectibles" to suck new members into this dark hole called the TBT marketplace.

Yeah, but did you know that they have been restocked in only one week this year? It's true that they are no longer rare, but they are hardly getting restocks now. As much as I liked the balloons and glow wands, I've been more interested into the basic shop collectibles.

I'm also beginning to wonder. Are Pokeballs really done with on TBT? Not only we didn't get a Pokeball restock last November when a new generation was released, but they're not even giving Pokeballs to the Pokemon Tournament champion this year. I know the mods warned us not to take collectibles for granted, for it to be selfish, but I think Pokeballs are now gonna be treated like how Disney treated Song of the South.

Even if the choco cakes and fruits get restocked rarely, they're still easy to find on the market and at relatively cheap prices (I mean someone just sold some peaches at 200 tbt). Which means many members would have easy access to them. The glow wands are hard to find in the first place and expensive even if you do find them meaning on the really rich members can have them now so they're more desirable. There's not even a chance of restock for them as well. I don't mind if the Pokeball retire tbh. Even if a couple more is given out, people will still try to sell them (if they do I guess) for ridiculous prices anyways.

With the Pokeball, I personally would find it more visually pleasing if it had a lovely background like the green Pokemon grass for Gen 3 or a sky background (as if it's being thrown). The gray doesn't flatter it at all imo.

With the Pokeball, I personally would find it more visually pleasing if it had a lovely background like the green Pokemon grass for Gen 3 or a sky background (as if it's being thrown). The gray doesn't flatter it at all imo.

Yeah, I agree it should have some sorta background so you could match it with other things not a candy, lol.

Meh, glad I got the game critters from the fair though I never won a tetris (unless I would miraculously win one if they hold a raffle)

Yeah, I agree it should have some sorta background so you could match it with other things not a candy, lol.

Meh, glad I got the game critters from the fair though I never won a tetris (unless I would miraculously win one if they hold a raffle)

I got the opposite. A tetris collectible is coming my way, but I haven't got a single arcade collectible from the shop.

I got the opposite. A tetris collectible is coming my way, but I haven't got a single arcade collectible from the shop.

Yeah you got so lucky omg... totally not flinging salt in any way lol.

I guess I can save up for a "Honorable Mentions" group :p

And yeah Capeet was kind enough to buy me invader since I got up to 49 tix lol :c

But do you want to know what I would like? An old animated collectible raffle, so you can grab older animated collectibles that you'll never see again. Like a snowglobe raffle, a green pinwheel raffle, and a moon wand raffle. I doubt they'll do that this year, but it would give others chances to catch the animated collectibles they missed. I wasn't even a member when snowglobe collectibles were given out.

But do you want to know what I would like? An old animated collectible raffle, so you can grab older animated collectibles that you'll never see again. Like a snowglobe raffle, a green pinwheel raffle, and a moon wand raffle. I doubt they'll do that this year, but it would give others chances to catch the animated collectibles they missed. I wasn't even a member when snowglobe collectibles were given out.

Yeah I hope they do some cool raffle so I can waste my small even amount of tix on it. I could get a patch but yeah I'd rather buy raffle tix for something neat that I could have use for more. And yeah I'd totally kill for a moon wand (or tetris) raffle man.

Agrees about snowglobe as well, I love the old art style to them.

Yeah I hope they do some cool raffle so I can waste my small even amount of tix on it. I could get a patch but yeah I'd rather buy raffle tix for something neat that I could have use for more. And yeah I'd totally kill for a moon wand (or tetris) raffle man.

Agrees about snowglobe as well, I love the old art style to them.

Just letting you know, even if it's a good idea, the staff may not accept this. You see, they have the right to make certain decisions on the forum or events, and you must respect it, whether or not you disagree. There are some decisions they are set in stone on, even if popular demand asks otherwise. For instance, the avatar height extension - will never be made available to regular users, regardless of status. The weird doll, never will make a comeback, despite popular demand. But some decisions, they will give in if the demand is high enough. Like the group restock. Yeah, the price is jacked up, but it's better than being out of stock.

Just letting you know, even if it's a good idea, the staff may not accept this. You see, they have the right to make certain decisions on the forum or events, and you must respect it, whether or not you disagree. There are some decisions they are set in stone on, even if popular demand asks otherwise. For instance, the avatar height extension - will never be made available to regular users, regardless of status. The weird doll, never will make a comeback, despite popular demand. But some decisions, they will give in if the demand is high enough. Like the group restock. Yeah, the price is jacked up, but it's better than being out of stock.

Yeah, not saying that I will force them to do it, I just agreed with your raffle idea. While I find it a bit weird that height thing is a staff privilege I guess I can understand the weird doll and the price of the Group since it's easier to earn forum bells nowadays.

Oh well, whatever raffle comes if they do it I will probably waste tickets on ^_^

Yeah, not saying that I will force them to do it, I just agreed with your raffle idea. While I find it a bit weird that height thing is a staff privilege I guess I can understand the weird doll and the price of the Group since it's easier to earn forum bells nowadays.

Oh well, whatever raffle comes if they do it I will probably waste tickets on ^_^

If they decided to have a green pinwheel raffle and moon wand raffle, I'll put in one ticket for the pinwheel, one ticket for the moon wand, and three tickets for the redux raffle. If I can have only the green pinwheel or the moon wand and not both, I'll put in one ticket for the green pinwheel raffle and four in the redux raffle. If they do not have any animated collectible raffles besides the tetris grid one, all five will go into the redux raffle.

If they decided to have a green pinwheel raffle and moon wand raffle, I'll put in one ticket for the pinwheel, one ticket for the moon wand, and three tickets for the redux raffle. If I can have only the green pinwheel or the moon wand and not both, I'll put in one ticket for the green pinwheel raffle and four in the redux raffle. If they do not have any animated collectible raffles besides the tetris grid one, all five will go into the redux raffle.

Yeah, we'll have to wait and see what they do, but I sure hope I can throw my tickets into whatever they do in the end.

Back