Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

Do the letter houses ever restock? I'd really love the Mori house but it sells for 4k or more from other people.

oh you sweet child, never having known the terror of the restocks...

Short answer:yes, but only once a year or so, and it's crazy competitive

Shoot is it even once a year? の has been at 40 something sells for like 3 years now lol.

Last edited:
Do the letter houses ever restock? I'd really love the Mori house but it sells for 4k or more from other people.

Yeah, but there's a reason why most are so expensive. Everyone fights like cats and dogs and stays up until unreasonable hours to grab restocks. I literally managed to get nothing in the 2017 one in June, the first one I was around for. Two of my close friends gifted me dark blue and teal houses from the restock though, which I'm extremely grateful for. ;u;

Haha oh dear. Thanks for the heads up :D

Yeah, but there's a reason why most are so expensive. Everyone fights like cats and dogs and stays up until unreasonable hours to grab restocks. I literally managed to get nothing in the 2017 one in June, the first one I was around for. Two of my close friends gifted me dark blue and teal houses from the restock though, which I'm extremely grateful for. ;u;

Oh man :c The mods are mean.

Does anyone sell heart glow wands at all not too expensive... just bc i got the two more "harder" ones i can't get the last XD

Last edited:

Do the mods announce it now like they do with events? I thought they did it randomly and without telling people.

Do the mods announce it now like they do with events? I thought they did it randomly and without telling people.

this year in June i think, they told us what days the restocks would be, but then randomly did them during those days.

last year i think in May, they told us a specific schedule of the day, time, and items that would be restocked each time, it was a madhouse

you can check the archived bulletin board threads to see how it went down

Does anyone sell heart glow wands at all not too expensive... just bc i got the two more "harder" ones i can't get the last XD

Aw man I feel you. I want a heart glow wand too but I can't afford to buy one ;;

What am I going to do with like 30 spring shamrocks?

What am I going to do with like 30 spring shamrocks?

give em to me.

also i do jav a blue candy already but might nab another.. maybe when they get up. would fit my turt lineup

Last edited:
I'm new to this forum so i don't understand how this stuff works. I read in the notice the Jack collectible is available in the shop. Where and how do I buy it? I know that's it's a little icon under my username. But I really want to get that one. I dunno what else to spend my TBT bells for.

Last edited:
I'm new to this forum so i don't understand how this stuff works. I read in the notice the Jack collectible is available in the shop. Where and how do I buy it? I know that's it's a little icon under my username. But I really want to get that one. I dunno what else to spend my TBT bells for.

There's a "shop" tab along the top of the forum header that will take you to the shop (http://www.belltreeforums.com/vbshop.php)
Once ur there you just click purchase and it will add to your cart on the side of the page.. you have to click "view cart/check out" to finish the transaction.

Manages to snag a purple candy :D Hope I'll have enough for the orange though.

I can't decide if I should get Jack or not. Is he giftable? I'm just not sure if it's worth the price

Back