• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I don't expect to win anymore, but here's my wishlist for the TBT Fair:

- Balloons make a comeback. I love apples and balloons.
- A sixth contest rather than just five main contests.
- To win first place in one of the contests. Last year, I got snubbed in one of them as the others I didn't even make enough potential or participate in them.
- To get a staff favorite or at least win an animated collectible.
- Laudine's Line Art to be an event again.

But if there's anything I'm after at the fair and would go for it, it would be the "expensive" collectible (like the star glow wand or red pinwheel). Therefore, I can make a profit to get back up to 10,000 TBT, perhaps have more TBT than posts.

I don't expect to win anymore, but here's my wishlist for the TBT Fair:

- Balloons make a comeback. I love apples and balloons.
- A sixth contest rather than just five main contests.
- To win first place in one of the contests. Last year, I got snubbed in one of them as the others I didn't even make enough potential or participate in them.
- To get a staff favorite or at least win an animated collectible.
- Laudine's Line Art to be an event again.

But if there's anything I'm after at the fair and would go for it, it would be the "expensive" collectible (like the star glow wand or red pinwheel). Therefore, I can make a profit to get back up to 10,000 TBT, perhaps have more TBT than posts.

Boi why you always thinking people are gonna spend thousands of TBT on collectibles? Most can't afford even a 2k collectible.

Boi why you always thinking people are gonna spend thousands of TBT on collectibles? Most can't afford even a 2k collectible.

Why do you think that I'm always thinking that people are going to spend lots? I don't always think that. I just want to get up to 10,000 TBT.

Just even two or three cheaper fair collectibles should get me back there based on what I have now.

Last edited:
You said in your post you'd like to have more TBT than posts. That's quite a bit more than 10,000.

That may be true, but that would be more of a secondary goal. And even if most couldn't afford collectibles at 2,000 TBT or more, I'm sure there will always be some that would buy collectibles at that price.

I hope the glow wands are back, but I doubt it. I feel like those will be a 2016 exclusive. I want a purple or pink feather though!

I hope the glow wands are back, but I doubt it. I feel like those will be a 2016 exclusive. I want a purple or pink feather though!

i wonder if the dark feather will return, or if that was also a 2016 exclusive...

i hope red pinwheel returns tho. i wouldnt be surprised to see some new balloon colors either...

i wonder if the dark feather will return, or if that was also a 2016 exclusive...

i hope red pinwheel returns tho. i wouldnt be surprised to see some new balloon colors either...

pinwheels and balloons I feel will be back with possibly some new colors. Trouble is I don't want pinwheels or balloons D:

I want glow wands to come back, though more collectibles with the night sky background would be lovely.

I think the Dark Feather is an exclusive to 2016.

I don't necessarily want the glow wands to come back. I'm ready for new collectibles.

I want glow wands to come back, though more collectibles with the night sky background would be lovely.

Yeah man I really liked those backgrounds but yeah buying like a whole row of that unless you had a lot of tbt.. pfff lol

staff said during Fair last year that the glow wands were unlikely to return, so i wouldn't expect them back unless/until there's another Fair with a night theme.

pinwheels / balloons haven't been released since 2014, so they're due fir a return, it seems to me. there are lots of members that would love and have been waiting for a pinwheel collectible, i know that much...

It'd be cool if the glow wands made a comeback since I wasn't around during last year's fair, and they just look absolutely beautiful haha.

Do you think they'll do a normal shop restock during the fair? Is that something they do?

Do you think they'll do a normal shop restock during the fair? Is that something they do?

They never did this before, at least to regular members. They only restock for contest winners.

I think BCat means of the rare fruit items and choco cakes-- I dont recall for those, but maybe it was mentioned in last year's Fair thread on the bulletin board archives.

the people who win the Fair popular vote contests and the gaming competitions get a special restock of the Fair shop items, and then if anything still remains from those the rest of the members get a crack at them. but, i cant recall if the apples/peaches/choco cakes ever restocked for Fair...

I don't think so. I don't remember there being a regular restock throughout the fair.

yeah i think youre right, coz i dont recall any restocks at all from last year's May Restockapalooza until this year's June restocks. except, i believe a few choco cakes on the forum anniversary, but that was it...

I wouldn't mind if the dark feather made a reappearance, I miss mine sometimes
But if a previous fair collectible was gonna come back I'd rather see the pinwheel. ☆.☆ it's cute.

I wouldn't mind if the dark feather made a reappearance, I miss mine sometimes
But if a previous fair collectible was gonna come back I'd rather see the pinwheel. ☆.☆ it's cute.

Oh yeah I'd love to have a red pinwheel as well c: Would look cool with my lineup too.. imo.

But yeah I have a feeling the collectibles will be more (retro) game oriented, but who knows ^^

Back