• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

TBT Fair 2017

19 - Goomba
22 - Invader
33 - Pinky
35 - Hot Feather
49 - Cool Feather
38 - Fresh Feather
30 - Glam Feather
30 - Sweet Feather
22 - Rad Feather
20 - Final Boss Feather

I'm kinda hoping these feathers make a comeback next TBT fair because they look so colorful and rainbow-ish together <3

Wow the Goomba is pretty rare now. Also the Hot Feather was the least popular common feather. It's a shame, since I really like the firey colors.

noice-- i've got 3 of the 4 rarest collectibles from this Fair:

goomba, space invader, and watermelon feather

Last edited:
yeah i got all 3 critters.. shame they got so 'rare' but yeah we know the forum is feather crazy ah.

holding on to my hot tho, goes well with my lineup!

Last edited:
I got my 12 chocolate cakes. I can now have a sidebar of apples on some days and a sidebar of chocolate cakes on the other days. The only real downside is that my TBT balance is now 7,000 below what I want to stick to. But I found another way to rebound my TBT balance.

Once I get back up there, unless if there are some flowers to buy, I should seriously consider taking a break from buying new collectibles. I got my apples and my chocolate cakes now. I'm happy with what collectibles I own now.

Last edited:
I got my 12 chocolate cakes. I can now have a sidebar of apples on some days and a sidebar of chocolate cakes on the other days. The only real downside is that my TBT balance is now 7,000 below what I want to stick to. But I found another way to rebound my TBT balance.

Once I get back up there, unless if there are some flowers to buy, I should seriously consider taking a break from buying new collectibles. I got my apples and my chocolate cakes now. I'm happy with what collectibles I own now.

Good for you! I can't imagine loving one collectible enough to have a whole sidebar of it, but I admire your dedication. c:

I hope there are some new Halloween collectibles. I need 3 more to have 12 different Halloween collectibles. Please bring back orange and dark candy. <3

did anyone record the sales totals for the collectibles in last year's Fair??

is this what you're looking for?

DBKLeWH.png

I have no interest whatsoever in collectibles. But I found this winter glove in my inventory. Anyone know how I got it lol?

Last edited:
Do the letter houses ever restock? I'd really love the Mori house but it sells for 4k or more from other people.

Back