Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

Feel like it's worth adding that when we originally talked about the re-ordering before, we described it as a premium service, and that might have been lost along the way somewhere. I think it'd be best to avoid talking about it anymore than what's been said previously, but you can read between the lines there. So if that's not something you'd be interested in... you might want to keep that in mind.

Well, time to go hide in the corner and cry.

it's not that big of a deal, you can always stick to the old school way if you can't afford it.

I was missing my apple-only sidebar, so I put the tetris grid collectible to "hidden". I still own it, but the apples own my sidebar.

Ugh, I get home from work 10 minutes after 3pm and the good collectibles are already gone from the restock. And I most likely won't make the other restock either...so...44 tickets in a raffle?

Ugh, I get home from work 10 minutes after 3pm and the good collectibles are already gone from the restock. And I most likely won't make the other restock either...so...44 tickets in a raffle?

Oh man I'm sorry to hear ;;
I still think it's a shame that you can't transfer tickets to other people
Cuz in times like this you could just give them to someone else and tell them what you wanted

Yay, I managed to snag a 2nd Final Boss Feather! I'm glad that I got to use my 53 tickets for something. I knew it would be much easier to get a rare feather during this restock. Good luck to those who are going to try to get the remaining Final Boss and Sweet Feathers.

Yay, I managed to snag a 2nd Final Boss Feather! I'm glad that I got to use my 53 tickets for something. I knew it would be much easier to get a rare feather during this restock. Good luck to those who are going to try to get the remaining Final Boss and Sweet Feathers.

Omg Akat! Keep it! Keep it! They make hilarious bookends for your trophy. lol

I managed to get a sweet feather. I had a choice for a final boss one, but this way I can enter more raffles.

ikgDqE8.png

absolute joke

shop still isn't loading and never did

The cookies had to be cleared before the site would load again for me.

loading the site is fine for me. I cleared cookies and it's still redirecting me to katie

Just recently, I purchased a Zen Egg for 1,000 TBT, then asked for 900 TBT when I tried selling it to another member. Although it's undesirable to sell for less than how much you bought it, we all have to get used to it. With so little TBT in circulation, and a lot of collectibles, we have to keep the prices low until more people return to this forum.

Just recently, I purchased a Zen Egg for 1,000 TBT, then asked for 900 TBT when I tried selling it to another member. Although it's undesirable to sell for less than how much you bought it, we all have to get used to it. With so little TBT in circulation, and a lot of collectibles, we have to keep the prices low until more people return to this forum.

Yeah, unless we get more chances to get TBT or they make the amounts of restocks higher in the future.

Back