• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Yay! I finally have enough tickets for that purple feather I have been eyeing! :D

...oh wait....
XD

Whomp whomp.

i almost just spent 20 tickets

someone help me resist

Stop.-Dont-Do-It.-Stay-Away.3.jpg

HOW MANY TIMES DO PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY THAT THEYLL RESTOCK AFTER TOMORROW WHEN THE CONTESTS END
WHATS THE POINT OF WINNING 60 TICKETS IF ALL THERE IS ARE BALLOONS AND PATCHES

This is true, maybe you should go for the pillow chibi o.o
Unrelated to anything, but you're decked out in blue and A+ I love that.

I forgot about this thread. :rolleyes: Trophy redesign's pretty tight. Good luck with contests if y'all entered~

Unrelated to anything, but you're decked out in blue and A+ I love that.

I forgot about this thread. :rolleyes: Trophy redesign's pretty tight. Good luck with contests if y'all entered~

;^; thank you! Youre v. Kind ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I liek youre trophy c:

Oh my goodness. I now have 35 tickets. I'm not sure if I should save or go for the pillow.

---

Looks like I can't pay for the shipping because of personal reasons and paypal. Oh well. :/

Last edited:
;^; thank you! Youre v. Kind ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I liek youre trophy c:
Ahh, you're welcome! Thank you as well.
Contests are super fun. I had a blast making that cake haha. It tasted awesome and was [probably??] worth every calorie.

Too bad on the pillow. They are pretty cute. :c

Back