Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

I got two full sets of candy. I?m thinking about selling one of the sets, but my rainbow order set will still be in my collection until the end of this forum, which you won?t see in the near future.

Last edited:
Mine’s a backwards rainbow, but a rainbow nonetheless.

I really like all the rows of candies in rainbow order but my Orange Candy was a gift and beggars can't be choosers. Oh well, I like the traditional order anyway.

yay! is this only with jack or other characters as well?

As far as I know, it's only with non NPC characters aside from Jack so far. :)

I literally came here just to say something about how collectibles are displayed under 'items' in the sidebar and just now noticed that they aren't anymore what the heck how long has it been like this

I literally came here just to say something about how collectibles are displayed under 'items' in the sidebar and just now noticed that they aren't anymore what the heck how long has it been like this

I actually noticed that awhile ago but I'm not sure how long it's been like that.

December is coming up soon. Do you think we'll see an advent calendar event again?

And yes, I did want to win the yellow letter for profit, but there's a reason why. December is coming close, and I want to host a TBT giveaway similar to the advent calendar. In my event, one user can win 500 TBT in one day, as it happens everyday from the start of the month to Christmas Eve. You don't have to help me get there, but I wanted to host an event like this.

December is coming up soon. Do you think we'll see an advent calendar event again?

And yes, I did want to win the yellow letter for profit, but there's a reason why. December is coming close, and I want to host a TBT giveaway similar to the advent calendar. In my event, one user can win 500 TBT in one day, as it happens everyday from the start of the month to Christmas Eve. You don't have to help me get there, but I wanted to host an event like this.

I hope so. The Advent calendar was super fun. It would be very generous of you to host a giveaway like that.

Do you guys think there will be a holiday collectible on Christmas Day from the Advent calendar like last year? and what kind would you be hoping for?

Do you guys think there will be a holiday collectible on Christmas Day from the Advent calendar like last year? and what kind would you be hoping for?

I think the new collectible this year is the Christmas Candy? But who knows, maybe there'll be a new one revealed on Christmas Day.

I think the new collectible this year is the Christmas Candy? But who knows, maybe there'll be a new one revealed on Christmas Day.

but the Christmas candy is a prize for the snowman contest. So maybe we'll get something different on Christmas day!

- - - Post Merge - - -

but the Christmas candy is a prize for the snowman contest. So maybe we'll get something different on Christmas day!

Back