Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

I want an invite to Team Popsicle if it gets revived. I love mine. :)
Ooh I'd like to join too. :)
Popsicles are the best. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will we ever be able to have more than one Candy Cane?

It would be nice if we could have more than one. :)

Eggs have already lost popularity ripp

Yep... Usually with these events, you want to sell your new collectibles while the event is still going on or right after it ends. People flock to the bandwagon and offer tons of bells for the stuff. It inevitably goes down with the hype.

Lol it's funny how predictable it always is.

hi i think there should be a house restock soon thank you

It's been almost a year since the last major restock. Even if I'm happy with what I got, I agree it's time for another restock on letters, fruits, and chocolate cakes. Oh, and toy hammers too. I care about everyone, not just about what I want.

I don't know why the staff hasn't done a restock in a while, but I think it has to be how small the community is now. You can ask why the staff wouldn't restock the shop, but I warn you. You may not get an answer. Information about restocks (save for flowers, birthstones, and current event) is one thing the staff keeps as a secret that cannot be told to the community until the event happens. I asked them about why they didn't restock Pokeballs when Sun and Moon came out, and they told me that this is one thing they don't share to regular members. Inside operations being the reason why they wouldn't divulge the situation. If I were a staff member, I would follow this suit as well and not explain when restocks are going to happen or why we couldn't restock.

Last edited:
Popsicle prices are shooting way up, it seems. Someone was pricing theirs at 1k...

Idk that's hardly shooting way up when they once peaked at 4k and hovered around 1-2k before and after for a long time. I doubt they'd ever go back to that point of popularity though

Yes, I was basing it on the price guide, guys.

Ya the 1k price is a jump compared to that. But it's rather a loose summary than guide.. how many sales does the 675 reflect after the owner change? Its probably just the average taken from the min max range from sholee's (600-750) which is why blindly following guides sometimes makes no sense. Again, it prob doesn't mean much unless team popsicle makes a comeback!

popsicles were going for 3k a little over a year ago....

When I was a new member, the ice cream swirl collectibles were more popular, as the price for one was higher than the popsicle's. I'm guessing Team Popsicle changed it.

I wonder when staff will bless us with hybrid flower collectibles.

I wonder when staff will bless us with hybrid flower collectibles.

Even if they start next month, I'll probably hold out until hybrid tulips are in stock. I'm only collecting apples, birthstones, and tulips these days. It would be decent if I can own a pokeball or pinwheel, but if there's a collectible I don't own that I'm aiming after, it would be the hybrid tulips.

Lol those flowers are pretty expensive. I want so much to give them out as presents to my friends, but if I did my wallet would be empty in no time. :,)

Uh oh! The tulips stole my sidebar from the apples. Does that mean I'm Alolan_Tulips?

Whoa, I've never seen you without an all-Apple sidebar.

It's hard to imagine it when you're used to something else.

But when I joined TBT, there were no apple collectibles. They were not released yet, and Justin didn't stock them until nine months into my membership. So I had random collectibles (including a chocolate cake) stand in my sidebar. I also remembered when they had 10 collectibles in the sidebar rather than 12. I like 12 more.

EDIT: I fixed my sidebar. The tulips were told to go back home.

Last edited:
pls hybrids to be sold as cheap as mother's/father's day carnations rather than famous mushroom/shamrock price

Back