Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

There should be a collectible for weeds. Since there are so many flower collectibles I feel that weeds should get some love too.

There should be a collectible for weeds. Since there are so many flower collectibles I feel that weeds should get some love too.
Yes, it will signify the badge impossible for those to get who use the beautiful ordinance. :p I get way too excited every time I see a single weed in my town.

I finished making my very first collectible. It's the plasma ball collectible I asked for.

a7SLCG9.gif

I don't do art very well, but would you like this collectible under your sidebar?

I made the spinning N64 logo collectible that this forum desperately needs

ezgif_com_resize.gif

Too bad I can't figure out how to put a box around it lol rippp
But seriously this would be the best collectible ever made

Last edited:
I finished making my very first collectible. It's the plasma ball collectible I asked for.

a7SLCG9.gif

I don't do art very well, but would you like this collectible under your sidebar?
you should add a base to it possibly other colored lasers right now it just looks like a circle with dancing lightning in it

If the ball looked more 3D, yes. It's a good idea. :)

you should add a base to it possibly other colored lasers right now it just looks like a circle with dancing lightning in it

The problem with adding a base or making it look spherical is that it would look too much like the snowglobe collectible. I wouldn't be too lazy to redesign the plasma ball collectible, but that means I'll have to spend more time on making it.

Last edited:
I really wish I had a blue feather so my feathers and pinwheel from 2014 can perfectly line up on the bottom. Really regret not buying it when I had the chance.

Despite Pokeballs, pinwheels, and party poppers being so rare and valuable, I still think the best collectibles are the apples, peaches, and chocolate cakes. Even the chocolate cake looked better than the glow wands.

Despite Pokeballs, pinwheels, and party poppers being so rare and valuable, I still think the best collectibles are the apples, peaches, and chocolate cakes. Even the chocolate cake looked better than the glow wands.

Disagree. I can't imagine them coming up with collectibles that could beat the glow wands. <3

They'd have a shot if they came in pink...maybe. Probably only if they came in the shapes. Can you imagine a pink bunny balloon?! Collectible bliss.

I actually prefer the plain balloons to the shaped ones. The bunny balloons are probably my least favorite. The heart shaped ones are inbetween.

I don't know, there's just something so pleasing about a colorful floating circle on a piece of rope. :)

Disagree. I can't imagine them coming up with collectibles that could beat the glow wands. <3

I know you think the glow wands are better, but I spent more time in the TBT Marketplace (including this thread). I can totally remember when peaches and choco cakes were high in demand. When apples came out, they were even higher in demand than choco cakes and peaches. It's kinda sad to see their value go down, but I bet their demand will go up when the community rebounds after a new AC game is released.

I know you think the glow wands are better, but I spent more time in the TBT Marketplace (including this thread). I can totally remember when peaches and choco cakes were high in demand. When apples came out, they were even higher in demand than choco cakes and peaches. It's kinda sad to see their value go down, but I bet their demand will go up when the community rebounds after a new AC game is released.

Unfortunately, I don't think apples, peaches, choco cakes, any items in the regular tbt shop will ever go up in price again. They have been on a downward trajectory since they were released and rarely ever spiked in price. Most members who buy collectibles are aware that these are regularly restocked and aren't really "rare" (besides some of the letters). I'd like to think of them as "beginner collectibles" to suck new members into this dark hole called the TBT marketplace.

Back