Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

I'm still a little hesitant to buy more feather atm :p I'll probably have to dispose the 10 collectible until my line up is complete :p

It is complete!
Thank you Maruchan for the Chocolate Cake, and Punchy-Kun for the Purple Feather and Blue Balloon. You guys are awesome. <3

Last edited:
It is complete!
Thank you Maruchan for the Chocolate Cake, and Punchy-Kun for the Purple Feather and Blue Balloon. You guys are awesome. <3

You're very lucky, congrats~

And pfft, I ended up buying a green feather :p no regrets

You're very lucky, congrats~

And pfft, I ended up buying a green feather :p no regrets
No, I am spoiled. I really thank those guys.

Green is awesome though.

Sqquueee i just need more tickets ^^
Hopefully i can make enough by the end of the fair (but i have confidence i can!)
You will. I doubt you won't lol.

Last edited:
ahh~ finally spent my tickets and happy with the results; also grats to those who got cakes (nomnom).

hopefully will get a pink and purple feather!!! :cool:

I'm still a little hesitant to buy more feather atm :p I'll probably have to dispose the 10 collectible until my line up is complete :p

omg i hope you haven't been disposing all your collectibles... I hope you mean you ticked the 'hidden' box next to the collectible

I need 12 more tickets .-.

I need the fair patch but I also wanna get a #Blue Feather ;o I have no belief that I'm gonna get 12 buy maybe I can get 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone give me a bluefeather

I need 12 more tickets .-.

I need the fair patch but I also wanna get a #Blue Feather ;o I have no belief that I'm gonna get 12 buy maybe I can get 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone give me a bluefeather

If you participate in all the events you may just have a chance ^^ theres a scavenger hunt on right now if you havent done it yet ♡

omg i hope you haven't been disposing all your collectibles... I hope you mean you ticked the 'hidden' box next to the collectible

Lol, no, I haven't :p I meant the birthday 10 collectible. It's on hidden for now but once I get a good lineup, I'll probably dispose the 10 collectible and buy another, it's only 10 bells after all :p

Lol, no, I haven't :p I meant the birthday 10 collectible. It's on hidden for now but once I get a good lineup, I'll probably dispose the 10 collectible and buy another, it's only 10 bells after all :p

There's no need to delete the collectibles. Either uncheck "active" or check "hidden".

Looks like there's a lot of feathers going around. Price might drop like the candies did. :'D

Back