Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

I think some cherries and pink houses were just restocked? The numbers are different than I remember but I could be wrong :eek:

does anyone know how to check the dates of your collectibles if they weren't gifted?

does anyone know how to check the dates of your collectibles if they weren't gifted?

have the collectible you want to check displayed, then go choose my profile at the top of the page, and go to your shop tab along your profile, should be beside friends :)

have the collectible you want to check displayed, then go choose my profile at the top of the page, and go to your shop tab along your profile, should be beside friends :)

oooh okay I see it now. Thank you so much <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

was there another mori restock...? again...? lol i could of swore it was at 223 now it's 231

edit: I wonder if the few people that are snagging all of the restocks right when it comes are literally sitting at their computer poopin in a bucket having their mom bring them food

Last edited:
oooh okay I see it now. Thank you so much <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

was there another mori restock...? again...? lol i could of swore it was at 223 now it's 231

edit: I wonder if the few people that are snagging all of the restocks right when it comes are literally sitting at their computer poopin in a bucket having their mom bring them food

I'd assume. I was lucky to get one cherry this week but then I was away for most of the time or asleep. Haven't seen to many good times for us in the EU unless they magically were when I was away. Oh well.

H O W D I D I M I S S T H E R E S T O C K S O M G

What do I want next now that the restocks are over for 2017?

Ah yes, there's nothing more that I want than to get 5,000 more Bells (TBT Bells).

I guess I'll just wait for the next countdown restock since I think I do better on those xD

@ThatOneMarshalFangirl Congrats on the Mori! I'm still super jealous of your blue house too! Still can't believe I missed every single restock after begging and begging for months!

@ThatOneMarshalFangirl Congrats on the Mori! I'm still super jealous of your blue house too! Still can't believe I missed every single restock after begging and begging for months!

Same. I missed every single one and was banned on the night of the last one. I was quite surprised that Chicha would gift me something so rare and valuable as the blue house (5k+ TBT!), but I was extremely grateful for it. Actually, I'm grateful to all my friends who helped me get collectibles I wanted even though I missed the restocks. :blush:

Back