Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

Does anyone know how much the blue feather and September birthstone sell for?

Last edited:
Wait, are we allowed to give away gold points/rlc stuff now? Iirc those snow/christmas themes are gold points items, or you can buy them off the theme shop for real money?

Also thought TCGO was real too since you get em in booster card packs??

Wait, are we allowed to give away gold points/rlc stuff now? Iirc those snow/christmas themes are gold points items, or you can buy them off the theme shop for real money?

Also thought TCGO was real too since you get em in booster card packs??

No. If you see anyone doing this please report it.

Thank you for answering, I will do if such. Just got a bit confused since people did/doing and since rules clearly states you can't do it.

You can giveaway whatever you want as long as TBT Bells aren't being exchanged in giveaways involving items representative of real currency.

You can giveaway whatever you want as long as TBT Bells aren't being exchanged in giveaways involving items representative of real currency.

Yes, that's why I was surprised they were up for so long, so just wanted to double-check if there was something I was not aware of.

I have some winter mittens from awhile back ago, how much are they worth? I swear there was a thread for this....

Thanks! The sheet doesn't provide a price for purple candy that appears giftable....

We have more now than then! If you want to buy, hillaruhsaur is selling one for 200 tbt I believe

Last edited:
Okay so, you can give away rlc stuff or not. Like bruh "as long as tbt currency is not involved"??

oh well as long as it doesn't encourage actual rl items and transactions for tbt i guess... shrugs....

whom wants to sell me a rad feather for 1k I kno I'm kidding it just took me a long time to get back up to this amount hahaha

I do not know if it should be posted here, but I have a question concerning where people got the new leaf collectible?

I do not know if it should be posted here, but I have a question concerning where people got the new leaf collectible?

it was available in the forum shop for only a day or two during the 5 Year ACNL Anniversary back in November...

it was available in the forum shop for only a day or two during the 5 Year ACNL Anniversary back in November...

Of course...probably the one day I missed checking the store. Thanks though for the information.

St. Patrick's Day is in a week and then we move into Easter season. do you guys think there will be a TBT egghunt this year? if so, what are your predictions for any new eggs?

i reckon if there is a hunt, and if there are new eggs, we may see one of these (hopefully):

94E1qvU.png

omg i would be bitter if we got a kracko collectible and he was sideways
that sprite is still cute tho

Back