Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

That's insane. I don't think a collectible should cost more than 1k TBT to be honest, and only if it's an extremely rare one. How in the heck do people save up 18k TBT for just a Pokeball? I'm struggling to get to 1k.

That's insane. I don't think a collectible should cost more than 1k TBT to be honest, and only if it's an extremely rare one. How in the heck do people save up 18k TBT for just a Pokeball? I'm struggling to get to 1k.

They actually post or sell art for TBT I believe. Or they could sell other rare collectibles.

I 'member when I sold a star wand collectible for 8,000 TBT.

what do you guys think will happen with the next set of flower collectibles?

the lily collectible available right now is the fifth and final common flower variety in ACNL that grows in each of the red, yellow, and white colors. there are no more red flowers.

the only remaining yellow flowers in ACNL are violets. The violets also grow in white, the final common white flower. perhaps red will be replaced by the common purple violet in the next round of the flower collectibles then.

otherwise, maybe it will be hybrids time???

Last edited:

the lily collectible available right now is the fifth and final common flower variety in ACNL that grows in each of the red, yellow, and white colors. there are no more red flowers.

the only remaining yellow flowers in ACNL are violets. The violets also grow in white, the final common white flower. perhaps red will be replaced by the common purple violet in the next round of the flower collectibles then.

I want a Rafflesia collectible! ;D totally joking that would be disgusting

WE. NEED. A. JACOB'S. LADDER. And also a weed collection would be sweet tbh. Dandelions are precious.

What collectibles would you say are the most green to make a full line-up?

Flower wand, Mori, Green Candy, green feather, green balloon, shamrock, pear, emerald, Kappn Doll, Yoshi Egg are the 10 I can come up with right now, but what other 2 fit the best you think? obviously leave out exclusive non-tradeable ones like the green mote, as I can't get those....

Can we please just get a Marshal collectible? I'm dying over here while Mint basks in all the glory.

I'm dying for him too! I just hope I have enough tbt saved for when he comes and I hope it's not overpriced. TuT

WE. NEED. A. JACOB'S. LADDER. And also a weed collection would be sweet tbh. Dandelions are precious.

OMG make it a dandelion puff, please!

I second these, mods plz

I third this!! Love ladders and dandelion puffs!! <3

can we get more green collectibles for groundhog's day, st. patrick's day, and the coming of spring?

idk, like a tree?

What collectibles would you say are the most green to make a full line-up?

Flower wand, Mori, Green Candy, green feather, green balloon, shamrock, pear, emerald, Kappn Doll, Yoshi Egg are the 10 I can come up with right now, but what other 2 fit the best you think? obviously leave out exclusive non-tradeable ones like the green mote, as I can't get those....

the sakura egg and the august birthstone are kinda green too

the sakura egg and the august birthstone are kinda green too

yeah, the sakura egg really matches my Mint collectible, which I mean Mint is definitely a green collectible. I like the emerald more than the peridot because it is my birthstone too and I'm not crazy about the idea of having two birthstones or two eggs, but I'm gonna have to deal until I get lucky with new collectibles.

Back