Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

so have those japanese ACNL letter collectibles ever been re-stocked?

best i can tell, they were released once upon a time and have otherwise just sat there out-of-stock, wasting valuable shop advertising space...
Last time they were restocked was 10 months ago during the 6/20 Direct, everything was with the exclusion of the Pink Letter.

so have those japanese ACNL letter collectibles ever been re-stocked?

best i can tell, they were released once upon a time and have otherwise just sat there out-of-stock, wasting valuable shop advertising space...

Yes. They usually get restocked at every "Direct" that comes out. Usually, not always. And I have also seen a handful of "random" restocks. Like Justin will just restock the pinks. Or just the greens. Or all of them except the yellow. Or 1 yellow. Completely random, not tied to a direct.

I know, it's frustrating, you go to the shop and they are always sold out! But if its any consolation, there was a point in time like 16 yellow houses TOTAL were out there and of the people that had them, like only 2 were still active. That was super frustrating for a good number of people.

Yes. They usually get restocked at every "Direct" that comes out. Usually, not always. And I have also seen a handful of "random" restocks. Like Justin will just restock the pinks. Or just the greens. Or all of them except the yellow. Or 1 yellow. Completely random, not tied to a direct.

I know, it's frustrating, you go to the shop and they are always sold out! But if its any consolation, there was a point in time like 16 yellow houses TOTAL were out there and of the people that had them, like only 2 were still active. That was super frustrating for a good number of people.

interesting, hadnt noticed that! i was surprised nothing happened with those on the AC anniversary

interesting, hadnt noticed that! i was surprised nothing happened with those on the AC anniversary

they did restock the letters on AC's anniversary, I caught a few random restocks that day - I was hoping to get a Yellow letter, but no dice

they did restock the letters on AC's anniversary, I caught a few random restocks that day - I was hoping to get a Yellow letter, but no dice

What?! This makes me so sad. I checked randomly throughout the day and didn't see any. Must've been checking at the wrong times.

What?! This makes me so sad. I checked randomly throughout the day and didn't see any. Must've been checking at the wrong times.

wow-- i didn't notice at all! crikey...

i was checking periodically in the number sold tally for the yellow and green and never saw any change ... i didnt check the numbers sold on the others bc i assumed theyd all be restocked at same time if it was gonna happen...

Last edited:
OMG I just checked my numbers and they stocked one of each Do, U, Bu and Tsu... I was checking the whole day but nothing ugh. How annoying.

OMG I just checked my numbers and they stocked one of each Do, U, Bu and Tsu... I was checking the whole day but nothing ugh. How annoying.

lmao- they only restocked 1 of each??
which is which, btw, i don't know the names of them...

lmao- they only restocked 1 of each??
which is which, btw, i don't know the names of them...

Do is cyan, U is pink, Bu is teal, Tsu is dark blue/navy, No is yellow, and Mori is green

:( Kinda bummed I missed the letter restocks. Since they only restocked the first four... and today is earth day... maybe they'll restock the Mori? :rolleyes:

wow-- i didn't notice at all! crikey...

i was checking periodically in the number sold tally for the yellow and green and never saw any change ... i didnt check the numbers sold on the others bc i assumed theyd all be restocked at same time if it was gonna happen...

Oh wow! I thought about checking that day but just forgot. :) Aw, those sneaky admins...

Lol, fun story there. I had actually planned on doing all of them one at a time but stopped after it was clear nobody else even noticed besides pepper and I was just handing them to her! Nothing wrong with one person getting a bunch but if nobody else is even aware, then it feels unfair to keep going knowing they're all going to one user.

We will stock them more significantly at a later date though, promise!

Lol, fun story there. I had actually planned on doing all of them one at a time but stopped after it was clear nobody else even noticed besides pepper and I was just handing them to her! Nothing wrong with one person getting a bunch but if nobody else is even aware, then it feels unfair to keep going knowing they're all going to one user.

Next time, Justin, just give them straight to me. Problem solved. ;)

"at a later date"

dangit. good to know but so, so vague it hurts.
like.. am i waiting months here? days...?
i dont expect an answer to this loll but hey worth a shot

Wow holy? Well I saw some user mentioning stuff cause it was a post where it was but then I was away by then anyways :3

We do actually have something a little different in the tentative works for the near future hopefully. Not entirely sure at this point if it will come to fruition, but you could consider it an event and it's not a yearly typical tradition.

As for restocks, it's definitely true that the first half of the year tends to have far fewer. It's not really anything intentionally planned but more just a side effect of more events and happenings later in the year that allow easy coinciding restocks. Sure there could be one right now, but it would completely random and out of place, so it's not really something I think about often or plan around. Maybe we'll work out something in conjunction with this event I spoke of though if it happens!

Tentative event is still planned but delayed until a later date.* Nothing to do with anything you've said! :)

*this is why I have my rule to usually say nothing because these things happen :p

I had forgotten about this. hmmmm.... anybody have any info?

You should secretly stock pokeballs for like 2 mins on a random day at a random time, completely free. Wouldn't that be interesting?

Back