• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Just an FYI!

I'm looking for someone to take over for the collectible's market price thread! I know a lot of you enjoy following the trends and what not, so let me know if you're interested :]

Just an FYI!

I'm looking for someone to take over for the collectible's market price thread! I know a lot of you enjoy following the trends and what not, so let me know if you're interested :]

Aw, I wish I could offer to help. But I don't consider myself very responsible, and I'm also very forgetful... I hope you find someone :T

Just an FYI!

Oh no :( I'd take over for a bit but college is kicking my ass
; 0; hope you find someone!!

There hasn't been a Bell Tree Direct in a very long time. Nor was there a major restock of collectibles.

Are people really not interested into collectibles anymore? Or was I not paying attention enough?

Last edited:
So are the Valentine's roses a permanent collectible, or do they just show up for a limited time?

they must be gifted to you; then they are permanently in your inventory, but after this week the admins set them to hidden the rest of the year til next Valentine's.

Dang it...my precious Valentine's roses are gone. When are we gonna get a restock of fruit and letters? I'd love to obtain an Apple and the rest of the letters without spending thousands and thousands of TBT on them.

Last edited:
No kidding, that Pink House is the most valuable collectible I own. Well, the Blue Balloon is worth more but I didn't have to pay for that.

Last edited:
Dang it...my precious Valentine's roses are gone. When are we gonna get a restock of fruit and letters? I'd love to obtain an Apple and the rest of the letters without spending thousands and thousands of TBT on them.

fruits are usually restocked in months when there's a Belltree Direct; the house/letters almost never (i think only once since i joined). If you go to the bulletin board and review the archived Belltree Direct threads you'll get an idea of how often the shop restocks...

I wonder if the flowers series has ended?

pretty sure there aren't any more flowers that include yellow, white, and red varieties in ACNL....

what do you guys think will happen with the next set of flower collectibles?

the lily collectible available right now is the fifth and final common flower variety in ACNL that grows in each of the red, yellow, and white colors. there are no more red flowers.

the only remaining yellow flowers in ACNL are violets. The violets also grow in white, the final common white flower. perhaps red will be replaced by the common purple violet in the next round of the flower collectibles then.

otherwise, maybe it will be hybrids time???

yup.

no idea what hybrids we'll see though. the forum hasnt had any orange, black, or blue flowers yet so those are the ones I'll be rooting for...
altho the gold rose is singular so that would also be pr cool

I wonder why collectibles have lost demand. What happened to the old days? I noticed how even at low prices, the most popular of the collectibles aren't selling. It's not just me, but everyone. Is it collectibles that people don't want, or is it that the site is not as busy as it used to be?

Back