Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

Nope, it's still here. I can make thousands of TBT by selling the new collectibles. Or I can get Laudine's line art for 40 tickets. Either way, I can still buy collectibles enough to make over 3,000 TBT by selling. It depends on outcome.

Are there even buyers out there anymore? The marketplace looks very empty nowadays and whoever wants a fair collectible is most likely participating.

Are there even buyers out there anymore? The marketplace looks very empty nowadays and whoever wants a fair collectible is most likely participating.

The truth is, I always wanted more than 10,000 TBT. And now I would like more so I can do my wealth redistribution. A handful of active members with less than 2,000 to 5,000 TBT can get more for free if I can get this much. The more I have, the more users I can help.

Last edited:
The only collectible bought so far besides the patch are 2 sweet feathers ^^; gotta up my game

When I have 23 tickets I'll get the fair patch (so it's first in the lineup on my sidebar) and the glam feather :) 17 tickets as i write this.

Probably because they participate in as many contests and events as possible. I don't have time to since I'm busy with college atm, and it really sucks.

Ugh...I'm gonna get that Sweet Feather if it kills me. I'll probably get the patch also if there's any spare tickets left.

Yeah, but I mean I only have 2 also and I've entered every event except irl pixel art and the cooking one and still only have 2.... they're slow on ticket distribution and I'm scared everything good will get gone...

Yeah, but I mean I only have 2 also and I've entered every event except irl pixel art and the cooking one and still only have 2.... they're slow on ticket distribution and I'm scared everything good will get gone...
Same. The only ones I really want are the glam feather and the rainbow feather. I doubt I'll get either of them.

yeah the ticket distribution has always been a problem. I've always had to decide btwn spending time on each event and doing my best but risking missing out on the limited collectibles due to entering contests later

vs

entering just for the 5 entry tickets so I can get the collectible I want faster.

yeah the ticket distribution has always been a problem. I've always had to decide btwn spending time on each event and doing my best but risking missing out on the limited collectibles due to entering contests later

vs

entering just for the 5 entry tickets so I can get the collectible I want faster.

yes. it's difficult to know where to put your time to give yourself the best chance of getting collectibles.

We don't distribute contest entry tickets until the deadlines have passed for that very reason. There is no need to rush those.

Although I understand that this problem still does apply to a lesser degree with some of the events.

We don't distribute contest entry tickets until the deadlines have passed for that very reason. There is no need to rush those.

Although I understand that this problem still does apply to a lesser degree with some of the events.

Ooh okay, that makes it sooo much better, glad to see that the distribution for this has changed.

goomba.png
invader.png
pinky.png
tetris-grid.gif
invader.png
goomba.png

originally I was going to aim for the feathers... but the grid style one looks super cute all together as well.... ahhh decisionssss

My green collectible line up looks so good!

- - - Post Merge - - -

and then I switch it immediately lol

I just realized Purple candy is a thing. On a scale from yellow to blue candy, where would it be marked?

Last edited:
I just realized Purple candy is a thing. On a scale from yellow to blue candy, where would it be marked?

It was from a Halloween challenge last year. It was slightly harder to get than blue. There was also an orange candy, but I couldn't solve the puzzle for it.

there is a ton of blue candies even.. from multiple years.
Purple and orange candy if ever sold would be much more than blue because it was only available to those who solved all the puzzles so I would say there is max 40-50 but thats being generous

Not sure where to ask this, so I hope this is okay. Can someone tell me how much the rate is for TBT vs in-game bells? Thanks!

Back