Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

Do you know what hasn't been stocked last direct?

Regular cakes. So not only it sold out, but it missed a restock.

well i guess i have like no chance of getting an apple bc the shop doesnt even open for me whooPS ;;

that happened to me earlier today too. did you clear your cache / web data on your browser? try that & sign back in... fixed it for me

Ugh, hesitant to buy the June birthstone right now, if I did, then I'd barely have 50 TBT left D: This sucks.

Restock is at 10am here, I hope I can catch an apple so I can have a fruit line-up, it goes well with the pikmin theme.

shoot me 120 bells if you're a real one
h8MsYKK.gif

Restock is at 10am here, I hope I can catch an apple so I can have a fruit line-up, it goes well with the pikmin theme.

That is an incredibly cute theme idea. Good luck with trying to get the apple! :D

And I love your signature it's adorable.

that would make it 11 am for me since im an hour ahead if you live in the uk, good time since im usually up that time unless mom drags me away lel

It will be 4am here, which is probably about the time I will be drunkely stumbling home from Pride. It's a toss up whether I'll actually get one, or pass out on my keyboard.

I will be setting an alarm since it will also be 4am for me. I just want a pretty apple! Just trying to sell my light blue house to get the tbt.

Back