Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

Start a collectible riot

Members begin lighting their torches and sharpening their pitchforks. They make their way to where the last source of collectibles is, in the castle of the mystical beings known as "The Staff". A chant rises into the air, becoming louder and louder: "Feed us, feed us, FEED US."

Members begin lighting their torches and sharpening their pitchforks. They make their way to where the last source of collectibles is, in the castle of the mystical beings known as "The Staff". A chant rises into the air, becoming louder and louder: "Feed us, feed us, FEED US."
*Feeds with pear and orange collectibles.* ;)

But I also feel there should be more collectibles appearing soon. (Please more purple mailboxes?)

what do you guys think, will there be Mothers Day carnations in collectibles shop tomorrow?

Nope. You'll probably get lung collectibles. Collectibles based on human lungs, and lungs of other animals.

Last edited:
I would love you guys for the rest of eternity if y'all made an N64 logo collectible:rolleyes:

Or better yet a collectible for all game systems:blush:

I would love you guys for the rest of eternity if y'all made an N64 logo collectible:rolleyes:

Or better yet a collectible for all game systems:blush:

I prefer human anatomy collectibles. So I can have a sidebar of all collectibles from the circulatory system and respiratory system, especially the lungs.

You guys may know me for my apple obsession. But here's something I want you to know. Right around the time my long-term apple obsession began (which was around 10 years ago), I been loving lungs too. I even loved lungs more than apples at the time, but I haven't been loving them too much in the past five years. But the lungs are my favorite body part.

Should I stick with apples as my weird obsession, or should I move to lungs?

Well then. Are we to assume there's not going to be restocks of collectibles we've had already? I'm genuinely concerned that it's two weeks into May and there's nothing but a birthstone.

I prefer human anatomy collectibles. So I can have a sidebar of all collectibles from the circulatory system and respiratory system, especially the lungs.

You guys may know me for my apple obsession. But here's something I want you to know. Right around the time my long-term apple obsession began (which was around 10 years ago), I been loving lungs too. I even loved lungs more than apples at the time, but I haven't been loving them too much in the past five years. But the lungs are my favorite body part.

Should I stick with apples as my weird obsession, or should I move to lungs?

err, I think it's best you stick to apples...

Is their a list where it shows how early and how late a collectible can be? :eek:

Okay, dumb question but...

When I go to gift someone a collectible, how do I tell which one it is?

Example multiple Tasty Cakes, how do I check the date of the one Im gifting?

I'm not sure. :(
I once messed up and sent a collectible that was meant for.me back in a trade. :p
Usually, I try and check/uncheck boxes and see if the checked one is the one that needs to be sent. :p

Last edited:

I do what flare does, i only activate one at a time until i find out which one it is that I want to send :)

usually in your inventory list display, the order from top to bottom = oldest to youngest.
(for some reason the tasty caakes and mittens seem to have a few that are out of order in the lists...)
its always a good idea to double check by displaying it first if you are selecting between multiples of the same item...

Oh mann I totally forgot about the easter event.... Would it be worth it to try to sell/trade my heart wand for 6 chao eggies? And were there a lot of people who participated this year? the forum looks a lot quieter

Last edited:
Oh mann I totally forgot about the easter event.... Would it be worth it to try to sell/trade my heart wand for 6 chao eggies? And were there a lot of people who participated this year? the forum looks a lot quieter

Yes, fewer people participated in the event, which is why fewer people found each egg.

Last edited:
tick, tock, tick, tock
restocks, restocks
pretty please

Back