Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

Congratulations Lizardon. Your collectible lineup looks really nice.

Last edited:
Yeah, or they gave up I believe. I was actually looking for a bit after the fair, but had to take a break due to intense school stuff and it was driving me a bit nuts.

I'm still somewhat looking, but I think I am a little short of bells. ?\_(ツ)_/?
I don't really mind, I already love my lineup.

Last edited:
I see. Well I've got the worst luck though, haha

I have faith in you <3 plus your lovely yellow/purple feathers are keeping each other comfy at the beginning of my line. If I ever return, i'm sure you'll have the lovely white feather alongside your pinwheel ~

I had the most sought after collectibles in my possession. For about 3 hours. Now I have irl things :) I love some of the people on this site.
I can't wait for the next restock so I can buy things to sell when they're worth selling.

I had the most sought after collectibles in my possession. For about 3 hours. Now I have irl things :) I love some of the people on this site.
I can't wait for the next restock so I can buy things to sell when they're worth selling.

I'd feel bad if I were to sell virtual items for real life money. But, I guess it's up to the person. Congratulations on the tbt (Just noticed the amount on your sidebar). What are you planning on doing with all of that tbt?

Last edited:
Back