Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

tifachu offered to get me a Pinky collectible after the restocks are over but omgg i'm so impatient T_T

Still hope you can get one! Your line-up will look so great once Pinky is in there x)

thxx

The only thing is that if tifachu buys it and gifts it to me, I'll need to trade it for an earlier date cause I want it to go before my tetris grid.

But boy once it's done it'll look gr64

If they do raffle off the animated collectibles I hope its a 1-ticket-per-person thing 'cause it seems kinda unfair to make something like that pay to win

it's only 1 ticket per person, so equal opportunity for all.

thxx

The only thing is that if tifachu buys it and gifts it to me, I'll need to trade it for an earlier date cause I want it to go before my tetris grid.

But boy once it's done it'll look gr64

yeah no i get it haha, god i wish we could reorganize our collectibles, life would be so much easier...

yeah no i get it haha, god i wish we could reorganize our collectibles, life would be so much easier...

When they allow us to re-organize our collectibles, all of my collectibles will be active, but apples will still be in my sidebar.

fruit-apple.png

We all know what the best collectible is.

Last edited:
We have hybrid flowers.... will there be perfect fruit collectibles in the future?

Apple can get a new goal to achieve

We have hybrid flowers.... will there be perfect fruit collectibles in the future?

I hope so. As much as I'm happy with the collectibles I own, getting a sidebar of perfect apples is going to be a top priority when it comes.

Funny enough I was thinking about perfect fruit collectibles today. A perfect peach would look great in my line-up right now //weeps

My favourite collectible is the pumpkin cupcake... I've seen a few people selling them recently and it's hard to hold back.

They've been saying it for a while but it's still why I stop myself from trading dates, esp with collectibles i bought myself

I've been keeping this in my heart.

Feel like it's worth adding that when we originally talked about the re-ordering before, we described it as a premium service, and that might have been lost along the way somewhere. I think it'd be best to avoid talking about it anymore than what's been said previously, but you can read between the lines there. So if that's not something you'd be interested in... you might want to keep that in mind.

Feel like it's worth adding that when we originally talked about the re-ordering before, we described it as a premium service, and that might have been lost along the way somewhere. I think it'd be best to avoid talking about it anymore than what's been said previously, but you can read between the lines there. So if that's not something you'd be interested in... you might want to keep that in mind.

well i guess i'll just go **** myself

Back