Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

pls hybrids to be sold as cheap as mother's/father's day carnations rather than famous mushroom/shamrock price

Would you be okay with buying them at the same price as the group add-on?

Yes I agree. They should at least price them low so I can buy 12 tulips without spending all my TBT.

IMG_0140.jpg

Just wanna put this here to show that I had a weird doll, back in the day :')

Attachments

• IMG_0139.jpg
    IMG_0139.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
You know, i actually bought the chocolate cake for a pretty low price the other day. Got it at a bargain price of 600 tbt

It's a new month. So shouldn't it mean the cosmos go back in stock and the birthstones switch out? And since it's been a year, I think hybrids should be introduced.

Last edited:
I just want the jap letters lol but as soon as they get re stocked the scalpers are gonna come out and hog all the letters then sell them for redic money lol

I just want the japanese letters lol but as soon as they get re stocked the scalpers are gonna come out and hog all the letters then sell them for redic money lol

The good news is that scalpers can hardly sell their collectibles now. They can make a ton of TBT for selling just one, but not everybody has the amount of TBT they ask for. I wanted to sell a Star Glow Wand for 15,000 TBT, but since it couldn't make business, I had to continuously lower the price until I can finally sell it at 8,000 TBT. Even so, not very many people have as much as 8,000 TBT.

The good news is that scalpers can hardly sell their collectibles now. They can make a ton of TBT for selling just one, but not everybody has the amount of TBT they ask for. I wanted to sell a Star Glow Wand for 15,000 TBT, but since it couldn't make business, I had to continuously lower the price until I can finally sell it at 8,000 TBT. Even so, not very many people have as much as 8,000 TBT.

This is true. And a little exciting honestly. Fingers crossed I can grab them all or at least the yellow ome

I would love some hybrid collectibles and a restock of the Japanese letter houses. I wouldn't buy a whole bunch, just enough so I have one of each. I hate scalpers. :(

I wonder when the new monthly collectibles will come out

I hope they restock a lot of interesting collectibles at some point for us n00bs who only joined a month or two ago

Don't hold your breath

maybe in the spirit of the May 2016 Restock Bonanza event for the forum hitting 6.5 Million posts, there will be another one this year since the Forum has now surpassed 7 Million posts...???

they could call it

Restockapalooza 2: Electric Boogaloo...

maybe in the spirit of the May 2016 Restock Bonanza event for the forum hitting 6.5 Million posts, there will be another one this year since the Forum has now surpassed 7 Million posts...???

they could call it

Restockapalooza 2: Electric Boogaloo...

lol maybe but I highly doubt it

Back