Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

Ya I was wondering why no one had bought the last ones but turns out there's no one who still has more than 19-20 tickets left

They're my favorites out of the new feathers. I would have bought a rad one if they weren't 25

Oh, so you're actually going to keep all three? Wow, I'm glad you're not just selling them for profit. They're my favorite feather, too. :p

Oh, so you're actually going to keep all three? Wow, I'm glad you're not just selling them for profit. They're my favorite feather, too. :p

lol yeah I just really like the feather. The colors are so nice. *_* It looks great w/ your letters

i'm envious of both of you tbh, someone pls end my suffering and sell me a sweet feather

hmmmmm tempting, how about a dark blue house and a high five? ;)

Alas, I already have a dark blue house. I'm sure there will be plenty of people selling them after the Fair is over, though. I've always been jealous of your collectibles, but I'm rooting for you. :)

i'm envious of both of you tbh, someone pls end my suffering and sell me a sweet feather

I know you don't have a sweet feather, but you have all of the other feathers (including the extremely rare rainbow feather). So once you get it, you will have a full feather collection.

Currently, you have the highest bid in an auction for a sweet feather. Hopefully nobody else bids so you can take that sweet feather, thus completing your collection.

I liked the balloons more than the feathers. I wish balloons can make a comeback next year.

I noticed there are two Kracko feathers:

Kracko feather - sweet feather
Gay Kracko feather - rainbow feather

I know you don't have a sweet feather, but you have all of the other feathers (including the extremely rare rainbow feather). So once you get it, you will have a full feather collection.

Currently, you have the highest bid in an auction for a sweet feather. Hopefully nobody else bids so you can take that sweet feather, thus completing your collection.

Yeah that's what I'm hoping for!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alas, I already have a dark blue house. I'm sure there will be plenty of people selling them after the Fair is over, though. I've always been jealous of your collectibles, but I'm rooting for you. :)

Yeah i was just joking, dont worry lol :) thanks for the support!

Back