Shop / Collectibles / Events / Restocks Discussion

Just wanted to share something random.

Since I don't use tumblr anymore, I randomly logged on to find that someone has found my tumblr just to ask me for the party popper collectible since I was inactive for a long period of time so I guessed they assumed I would just gift them it.

Yikes.

Just wanted to share something random.

Since I don't use tumblr anymore, I randomly logged on to find that someone has found my tumblr just to ask me for the party popper collectible since I was inactive for a long period of time so I guessed they assumed I would just gift them it.

Yikes.

Damn. Imagine going that far for a collectible. :eek:

Lowkey nervous about what collectibles are going to be featured.... I don't want a 16-bit mario collectible to come out, that would not be ideal to me. I would like any type of green collectible so i can finally finish an all green line up

aw-rite we less than a week away, so i'll make my call now:

i think balloons and pinwheels return, but with new colors-- maybe red/yellow balloon, and blue/yellow pinwheel

i think feathers all return except for dark feather, replaced by "retro feather" which will be 80's neon-lime green, heh....

i think balloons and pinwheels return, but with new colors-- maybe red/yellow balloon, and blue/yellow pinwheel

i think feathers all return except for dark feather, replaced by "retro feather" which will be 80's neon-lime green, heh....

Whoa. I'd buy all of those.

omg, neon-colored/glow-in-the-dark feathers...sign me up

I can get behind neon feathers! Still really hoping I don't care for any of the new collectibles bc I'm broke

You're right. You need tickets to buy fair collectibles from the shop, but to sell them on the TBT Marketplace, they can only be traded for TBT Bells.

Yeah I get that, I was just wondering why Bcat said she hopes she doesn't like the new collectibles because she's broke.

Yeah I get that, I was just wondering why Bcat said she hopes she doesn't like the new collectibles because she's broke.

If you don't like the new collectibles, it means you would not want to own it. So the only reason to purchase these collectibles is to scalp them, sell them for more TBT Bells.

If you don't like the new collectibles, it means you would not want to own it. So the only reason to purchase these collectibles is to scalp them, sell them for more TBT Bells.

well, scalp sounds a bit harsh when you put it that way...

Thought the fair event was cancelled? seems like i missed a few events for tickets already. Which collectibles are most of you looking to get? I preferred last years collectibles but the Sweet Feather looks cute.

Thought the fair event was cancelled? seems like i missed a few events for tickets already. Which collectibles are most of you looking to get? I preferred last years collectibles but the Sweet Feather looks cute.

Nope, it's still here. I can make thousands of TBT by selling the new collectibles. Or I can get Laudine's line art for 40 tickets. Either way, I can still buy collectibles enough to make over 3,000 TBT by selling. It depends on outcome.

Back