Selling Oodles and oodles of stuff ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪ [sets, saharah, art, RV items, etc]

heart i. balloon, proper painting, zodiac rooster, toy camera, throne, wheat bundle, golden clock, golden man, birthday candles, curling stone

For 1mil igb? i'm unsure with prices so if this is too low i'd be happy to offer more/give me a price

Well to order the throne alone it would 800,000 IGB so how about 1.6 mil?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Re-tail clock, hanging chair, desk mirror, hand bag, file cabinet (M), and retro screen for 60 BTB?

So I've misplaced my Re-tail clock, but I have the rest. So 50TBT instead if that's okay.

Also I have you added.

Last edited:
Hello,
I would like to get the sweets closet if it's still available, I can offer you the Kappa pants and the mermaid closet if you are still looking for them.
Thank you :)

Hello,
I would like to get the sweets closet if it's still available, I can offer you the Kappa pants and the mermaid closet if you are still looking for them.
Thank you :)

Hey there I'd love to trade if you're still interested! Let me know when I good time to trade would be.

I have a celeste ribbon and imperial pot that i can trade away for theeeee
scattered papers and greenhouse box? if thats alright with you

I have a celeste ribbon and imperial pot that i can trade away for theeeee
scattered papers and greenhouse box? if thats alright with you

Ahh sorry that I'm replying so late, if you're still interested I'd love to trade again.

I don't know if this is still open but could i get the kitchen dishwasher? I'll pay in bells 500k? i can go higher :)

I also don't know if this is open, but could I get the full rococo set? I could give 4 TBT and 300k IGB!

Back