• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Oodles and oodles of stuff ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪ [sets, saharah, art, RV items, etc]

I'm sorry but my game died and my cat chewed up my charger, worst timing lmao. Will you be on in a few hours or maybe tomorrow?

pink flooring
tall brewstoid

10tbt for pink floor and 1000 bells for brewstoid?

Last edited:
I'm sorry but my game died and my cat chewed up my charger, worst timing lmao. Will you be on in a few hours or maybe tomorrow?

Few hours might be a little stretch but I'll definitely be on tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

pink flooring
tall brewstoid

10tbt for pink floor and 1000 bells for brewstoid?

Sure sounds good, let me know when you can trade.

retail clock and Casablanca lilies for fancy display case and changing room? (i noticed i have alot of things from your wishlist, feel free to click 'amiibo' in my sig if you would like to get any others)

retail clock and Casablanca lilies for fancy display case and changing room? (i noticed i have alot of things from your wishlist, feel free to click 'amiibo' in my sig if you would like to get any others)

Sounds good to me, same deal though I won't be available til later.

i don't mind waiting, would you mind if i changed my offers to the cyprus plant and cans?

i don't mind waiting, would you mind if i changed my offers to the cyprus plant and cans?

Nope whatever works best for you, I need all the items on that list so it doesn't matter. I'm also available to trade now so just let me know when you're ready.

Basic trash can for casablanca lillies? c: I also have TONS of other things on your wishlist, you can place an order in my shop if you want! ^u^

sorry fo rmy late reply as well, gates are open!

Hm I can't see your gates do you have me added?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Basic trash can for casablanca lillies? c: I also have TONS of other things on your wishlist, you can place an order in my shop if you want! ^u^

Hey there unfortunately I just traded my casblanca lilies to tsukiboshi but I can get more tomorrow if you'd like?

Hm I can't see your gates do you have me added?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey there unfortunately I just traded my casblanca lilies to tsukiboshi but I can get more tomorrow if you'd like?

i thought i did, let me check again ;w; sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

re-opened!

Back