• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Awesome "Animal Crossing in Real Life" video

DigitalGumby

Bells
Hey guys. Me and my friends LOVE Animal Crossing and thought it'd be fun to make a video where the AC rules apply in real life. It's pretty funny I think and we worked really hard on it! I hope you'll check it out and enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvzEPCa27mY

If you really like it, sharing it might be cool! :D I just want as many people to see it as possible!

Anywho, just wanted to give you guys something fun to watch today! :)

So funny! "Why are you asking these questions?" "Oh, we're just re-arranging your face." -I laughed so much. Good job! Subscribed.

Haha thanks so much, guys! These comments mean so much for my motivation to make more, similar videos! And thanks for everyone that subscribed!! That's awesome! If you want to help, please share it however you can!

In fact, wouldn't it be awesome if it made it onto a site like GoNintendo?? That's always been my dream lol so if you guys want to help and send the link to the video via email to tips@gonintendo.com ..that'd be so cool! That or Facebook or reddit or whatever.!

If you just want to enjoy it and move on, that's awesome as well! Like I said, your comments are so appreciated!

Haha this was amazing. The actors were cringe worthy but that made it funnier. The over the top effects were great as well rofl!

Love hearing these comments and that I made some peoples' days! Haha and the actor comments are quite humbling ;)

Again, if you guys could share this video however you can, be it Facebook, Reddit, twitter, news outlets, whatever you may be into, that would be sooo appreciated!

You guys are awesome, thank you for the feedback :D

You made my day. It's so cool.

Very creative!! At first I thought it was going to be corny/predictable, but it was really well-made and unique. It was also super funny; great work! :)

Back