• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Official TBT Super Smash Bros. Tournaments (MAIN THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trundle

Voted Best RPer (TBT Awards 2016)
Bells
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Hello everyone! Ashtot and I, the Smash Bros. (ha ha get it?) are hosting Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U tournaments, and this is the main page for links to tournaments. This page will also have winnings, scoreboards, etc. for completed tournaments. You can use this thread to talk about ideas for the Smash Bros. tournaments, give us feedback on tournaments, or discuss tournaments that have already finished.

There will be two main types of tournaments, and will be broken off past that with various rules. The rules for tournaments will be posted in the following format (subject to change):
Tournament Type: (Casual or Competitive)
Host:
Tournament Start Date:
Tournament End Date:
3DS or Wii U:
Teams: (FFA or TO2)
Special Rules:

A casual tournament will involve all stages and all items turned on.
A competitive tournament will involve Final Destination / Flat stages only and items turned off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tournament History

Tournament #1: Javocado

Tournament #2: TBA

Last edited:
I'll main Rosalina and luma unless they're too hard, then toonie will be my main.
And what day of the week will these be on?
EDIT: How about a lowest tier character tournament? Everyone has to be the "worst" character according to the tier list. (This doesnt mean they're bad though.)
Or a No items, Meta Knight only, Final Destination tournament (Replaced fox because meta is probably gonna be the SS tier again.)

Last edited:
I'll main Rosalina and luma unless they're too hard, then toonie will be my main.

No specific day, as tournaments will likely be too large to take place on one specific day. How it should work is that in each ladder you have 1-2 days to fight your opponents. All of you together can choose a good time.

i want to Reserved a spot for this.
I'm going main Bowser, Charzard, Fox, Greninja, Lucario, Robin & Shulk.

ideas for the Smash Bros. tournaments:
Mii tournaments
Pokemon only tournament(with only Pokeball items only)
Sword-Person tournament(with Sword items only)
Reto Game tournament
Outer Space tournament

I will kill everybody with... Maybe Zelda, Rosalina, Villager... My main was squirtle or lucas... so... probably I will use villager/greninja/zelda/ness

I can't wait for these! I'll probably ignore the casual ones simply because I'm a competitive nerd who doesn't play with items or moving stages (outside of pokemon stadium)

hopefully we see Smash Bros Saturdays (or Sundays) take off as well

I can't wait for these! I'll probably ignore the casual ones simply because I'm a competitive nerd who doesn't play with items or moving stages (outside of pokemon stadium)

hopefully we see Smash Bros Saturdays (or Sundays) take off as well

I'm with ya man. We gotta go hardcore!

EDIT: How about a lowest tier character tournament? Everyone has to be the "worst" character according to the tier list. (This doesnt mean they're bad though.)
Or a No items, Meta Knight only, Final Destination tournament (Replaced fox because meta is probably gonna be the SS tier again.)

There is no official tier list right now and there probably won't be for a while, and I don't really agree that tiers and character ranks are the deciding factor in matches.

There is no official tier list right now and there probably won't be for a while, and I don't really agree that tiers and character ranks are the deciding factor in matches.

So... if that's the case, no meme inspired tournaments? (Fox only, No items, Final destination?)

Is TBT ready for...

smashalph.jpg

The ALPHENING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back