• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Club Nintendo Collectibles

Man, you must buy so many Nintendo games/consoles lol

Kinda yeah lol. I register family games and handhelds/consoles, so I get dibs on buying rewards because no one else really cares. :) Plus some of those are Platinum Status Rewards.

Well I've had a few things over the years...
Most stuff was bought or redeemed years ago... like when the Gamecube was new xD

The first things I received I think was some HD wallpapers, which back then was a big deal xD

I think this was my first physical item... obviously when the GBA was still there leading handheld xD

MV776vm.jpg

Then I saved and saved and bought this bad boy in like 2008 :p
I still use it now everyday.

wi3L2Oc.jpg

Not from the EU store, but got these from the NA Club Nintendo :)

VagTPhP.jpg

Not from the EU store, but got these from the JPN Club Nintendo :)

7ZJsbNK.jpg

I'm sure I've bought other little things, but things like stickers and key rings :)

Bought only those two:

6KHKUQCh.jpg

I never find anything to my taste or they are already sold out ;-;

Bought only those two:

6KHKUQCh.jpg

I never find anything to my taste or they are already sold out ;-;
I swear I got that black and white ds sock free with ONM...

I've managed to get enough points for the Yoshi plushie, should I get it? :3

Oh yeh... I forgot you used to get loads of free stuff with ONM... or NOM as it was years ago xD

Now you get half full booster packs -_-

Anyhoo, I think it would be really cool if Nintendo put some Smash Bros. Plush in the Club Nintendo Store on the release date.
I would love to see a Villager Plush xD

33V3rA9.jpg

All of these have been what I've gotten, aswell as the Smash Bros early demo codes xD

View attachment 67840

Oh yeh... I forgot I got Animal Crossing New Leaf and Luigi's Mansion Digital Copies through Club Nintendo Promotions too :)

This is why I love Nintendo... Always trying hard to repay and give back to their loyal customers and fans ^^

I think they're updating the Star Catalogue...

I'm still guessing Super Smash Bros. Plush or Merchandise :)

OScW6tb.png

tDRQgID.png

My Club Nintendo Collection:

- Legend of Zelda beach towel
- Mario Game Rack
- Ocarina of Time/Master Quest Gamecube disc
- Ocarina of Time 3D soundtrack
- Super Mario Galaxy Platinum soundtrack
- Animal Crossing soundtrack (European exclusive)
- Animal Crossing cap
- Collector's Coin Case (for registering Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story and Pandora's Tower)
- Various games via promotions

Not my pictures, but this is everything I can think of right now.
View attachment 67486
View attachment 67487
View attachment 67488
I put these on the bag I got, so there's a lot of Mario on it!
I'm pretty sure there's more. I also bought Majora's Mask and Rec-Rec from them as well.

Adding to this:
-Super Mario Galaxy 2 Screensaver
-Smash Bros. Demo Codes
-Pokemon X

Now I think that's it.

I was surprised to see so much interest and hear of so many members of Club Nintendo in other threads, so I'm interested in seeing who has managed to get anything from Club Nintendo over the years :)

If you're happy to share, please let use know or even better, post pictures of your purchases :)

I'm going to take some pictures shortly, then I'll post them here.

I have some treasures as they call it on the Club Nintendo site, i will post a photo next day, it's 12 am here right now!

I didn't sign up for Club Nintendo until Christmas 2012 so I don't have ton. But so far I've collected:

Legend of Zelda 18 Game Case
Wario Land II for 3DS VC (Elite Reward)
Earthbound for Wii U VC

It's not much but it's better than nothing I guess lol. I still have 410 coins so I'll probably get two more digital game downloads and see what's available for Elite members here at the end.

Y'know what, because i am too lazy to make pictures, i will just google them! These are my rewards! (Or treasures. I live in Europe btw so this is all European stuff.)

5009-508652444cdf6.png

This one is fun, it makes a coin or mushroom sound if you smack it!

3ds_game_card_case_club_nintendo.png

No explanation needed i guess xD

(Picture did not work, will post another one later)
I actually keep my game cards in this pouch lol

club_nintendo_power_up_pouch_a1.jpg

I keep my Smash Bros. 3DS XL in this pouch!

I also have 3 Paper Mario: Sticker Star note pads but i do not post the picks of them to save space!

Last edited:
Back