Eggs
Old Eggs
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
I was surprised to see so much interest and hear of so many members of Club Nintendo in other threads, so I'm interested in seeing who has managed to get anything from Club Nintendo over the years :)

If you're happy to share, please let use know or even better, post pictures of your purchases :)

I'm going to take some pictures shortly, then I'll post them here.

I'm EU Nintendo, I got a few Wii point codes years ago and I think a key ring once, recently I spent 4000 points on a Zelda Carry case, pictures on this thread http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?220707-Club-Nintendo-Codes-EU/page3 post 27.

TKpi3I.jpg

Awesome! That's really neat. Can't believe I missed this >.<

Awesome! That's really neat. Can't believe I missed this >.<

It's a pretty good size, better than I expected :). I know it sold out so quickly as well. Hopefully we get more cool items like it soon.

since NA club nintendo is literal trash the only physical rewards I redeemed are the red mario XL pouch and the three poster set from the year of luigi platinum rewards lol.

pikmin poster not pictured because i still don't have a frame for it nearly 2 years later

oh yeah I also bought some Japanese CN rewards from ebay, the Japanese version of the Pikmin tote doesn't have the club nintendo logo on it which I appreciate
i like to take pictures of new stuff when I get it haha... I wanted a 3DS XL charging dock and the Zelda poster set too but I didn't have enough coins when they showed up. (redeemed a few eshop games I regret :p)

I have two sets of posters, but they're still in their mailing tubes because I need to get some frames, aha.

These ones;

zelda_poster_1.jpg

And the one from the 2013 rewards with Zelda, Luigi, and Pikmin posters (I can't seem to find a picture with all three).

zirpuf.jpg
2ztas6a.jpg

5xvbtd.jpg
w9e829.jpg
1601uaf.jpg
15hk6qp.jpg
r91qn6.jpg

I forgot I had one of those too! Had to buy it off ebay tho. I got the one with the ACNL and Pikmin skins. :cool: I had a hard time getting my games out of it at first, they snap in there pretty tightly. :p

I have the animal crossing favorite songs soundtrack

Heres my things :)

246v3a0.jpg
hur2at.jpg
2jshf5.jpg
w9z12d.jpg
zirpuf.jpg
2ztas6a.jpg

5xvbtd.jpg
w9e829.jpg
1601uaf.jpg
15hk6qp.jpg
r91qn6.jpg

Pretty cool rewards :D, I really like the game card case and Pikmin keychain.

Older Poster sets not including ALBW and NL.
All Game and Watch stuff (DS and actual G&W: Ball)
Mario Red DS/3DS Pouch
New Leaf Blue DS/3DS Pouch
Ocarina of Time 3D CD
Majora's Mask CD
Doc's Punch Out
Magic Hand Cook Off
Mario Figurine Set
Mario Pin Set
I think the screensavers
Gold Nunchuk
3DS Card Cases x 2

Pretty sure that's everything.

All I have is the ocarina of time cd and the yoshi plush I ordered the other day lol

Only things I've redeemed on Club Nintendo was the recent LoZ 18 cartridge case, green+white charging docks, and Art Academy 3DS.

Elite rewards: LoZ Majora's Mask soundtrack, Game & Wario Wii U.

Older Poster sets not including ALBW and NL.
All Game and Watch stuff (DS and actual G&W: Ball)
Mario Red DS/3DS Pouch
New Leaf Blue DS/3DS Pouch
Ocarina of Time 3D CD
Majora's Mask CD
Doc's Punch Out
Magic Hand Cook Off
Mario Figurine Set
Mario Pin Set
I think the screensavers
Gold Nunchuk
3DS Card Cases x 2

Pretty sure that's everything.

Man, you must buy so many Nintendo games/consoles lol

All I have is the ocarina of time cd and the yoshi plush I ordered the other day lol

Aww :)
Post pics of Yoshi when he arrives :D

Not my pictures, but this is everything I can think of right now.
View attachment 67486
View attachment 67487
View attachment 67488
I put these on the bag I got, so there's a lot of Mario on it!
I'm pretty sure there's more. I also bought Majora's Mask and Rec-Rec from them as well.

Those platinum rewards are cool.
In fact they're all really cool. Loving the Mario cards.

All I've ordered from Club Nintendo (EU) is this 3DS pouch:

2fa9b3d8-8561-44ae-a399-8c2d819afc3f_zpsbd9d5ff5.png

They're really cute ^^

I've redeemed some wallpapers yearssss ago and bought a bunch of physical items :)
I will take pictures of my items I bought tomorrow and post them ^^

I've gotten:

Two Mario paper fans
The Twilight Princess poster set
The Mario pins that were a platinum award a few years ago
Mario shoelaces
I think that's it?

I really wanted the Skyward Sword and A Link Between Worlds poster sets, but I never had enough coins each time. :'( I'm excited for this year, though, since I'll have a good amount of coins from games + a Wii U. Hopefully I'll get platinum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, I also got Link's Awakening as a Gold Award last year. I wanted the Majora's Mask CD soooo bad omg.

Back