Ugly Villagers?

Can we please talk about Al? Like... seriously. Those eyes.
95px-Al_NewLeaf_Official.png

Oh. And Sheldon too. I'm so glad he's out of my town...
Sheldon.png
Al....meh..
Sheldon though, he never gets any love.

So true! I flipping hate plot-resetting. One time, I was trying to plot reset Pango, and she kept going in the same spot! Or she would move about an inch. I was like, "Screw it, you're good there" :D xD

I feel that! I was trying to plot Coco's house somewhere kinda out of the way of my main paths yet she kept insisting on moving onto one of my oaths so I just gave up and just loaded the game and she ended up moving in like the best spot possible XD

Of course I will never probably risk ruining my town like that again, but I guess taking risks is worth it sometimes!

I feel that! I was trying to plot Coco's house somewhere kinda out of the way of my main paths yet she kept insisting on moving onto one of my oaths so I just gave up and just loaded the game and she ended up moving in like the best spot possible XD

Of course I will never probably risk ruining my town like that again, but I guess taking risks is worth it sometimes!

Oh my gosh, isn't that always the way? xD
With Molly (who I paid 5mil for), I knew where she was going to move in. I knew she would move in on top of orchard. Sure enough, I was right. And stupid me, I forgot to plot reset >_<
It doesn't really bother me now, though.

xD I think all the alligators are bad lol except Gayle and Sly, which fall under the okay category xD

Rasher. He's hideous. Thank Christ I have him in the boxes stage right now. All I can hope for now is avoiding more pigs moving in. I started my town with four of them, finally down to two. But I lost Maple in the process unfortunately, couldn't find my 3DS for a few weeks. :/

I hate Wart Jr., Camofrog, and Limberg. Oh, and Harry.

I've had the misfortune of these guys in my town so many times...
They clash with everything pink so badly. Haha

Last edited:
*-AHEM-* Grizzly is awesome, as well.

I was a big fan of Grizzy too before he moved away. :'( He was my grumpy bear.
I'm not a huge fan of the Goats or Gorillas. I had Gruff in my town and I couldn't get rid of him fast enough. >.> Rocket's in my town now though and she isn't so bad. She's like my favorite-least favorite.

Back