• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ugly Villagers?

fuzzybug

Olivia is life
Bells
Timmy Christmas Doll
Blue Feather
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
Cake
Cake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Silver Mailbox
Okay, so I know this is going to sound mean and rude on all levels, but what animal crossing villager do you think is ugly? (WW, NL, CF, whatever)

I had my mum look up Curt the other day and under google search's images, there were lots of *-ahem-* ugly villagers.

When she saw Peaches (no offense to you Peaches lovers out there heh heh) she said, "haha! I'm dead!" I laughed, because well, it's true. She does look dead.

In case any of you are too lazy to use google search and you do not know what Peaches looks like, here is her picture:
peaches.png

I apologize ahead of time if I have offended anyone, or if someone has made this thread already. :)

The plus eyes are strange, it's even more stranger when you consider that she's a "Normal" villager.
Oh and Truffles doesn't look anything like a girl, just sayin'.

Camofrog is just

scary.

His design is just weak and his personality does not fit a little frog like him and he has that DEEP man voice. Just doesn't fit the guy.

Chops and Moose.....I had them randomly move into my town and I almost cried,, It took me ONE MONTH to get them both out...I'm so happy to see them gone B)

Violet.
Coach.
Buck.
Tabby.
And certainly, my least favorite. Barold

He looks and acts like a pedo, just saying.

@sp19047 i know right?! yeah, i seriously can't even believe Truffles is a girl >.>

@Envelin oh my lord he's awful o.o

@Angira UGH! I had Chops when I started the game. Eww Moose o_O

@TheBlueRaichu Violet is the absolute worst. Coach looks like i don't even know. Just scary. Yeah, Buck is pretty bad. Can't believe I liked him in WW... OMFG Tabby :O It never ends, does it??
And Barold... WOW he's so ugly and scary. Looks like a killer...

Hate~
Barold
Nibbles
Elise
Wart Jr.
Klaus
Creepy lips frog girls
Chip (he's not a villager, but ugh)

Hellfire Level~
Coach
Freckles
Truffles
Limberg

~I have my reasons :D

Hate~
Barold
Nibbles
Elise
Wart Jr.
Klaus
Creepy lips frog girls
Chip (he's not a villager, but ugh)

Hellfire Level~
Coach
Freckles
Truffles
Limberg

~I have my reasons :D
Oh my gosh! You hate Nibbles? O.O
The rest, yes. Gigi and Diva. GET OUT.
Especially Chip. EW!!
lol Hellfire level xD

I think that Julian looks like a girl or at least tries to look like one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Which makes him ugly.

Julian is fabulous and you know it XD

I also hate Pietro. He's a clown. Enough said.

Chops, Diva, and Hazel.
I had all three of them move in last year and tried to kick them out as fast as I could. 8)
Needless to say, it worked.

Beau. Why is he tier 1? He's ugly ;___;

Back