• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

BetaChorale

patent pending
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Cosmos
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (134) +

Gpky8Tr.png

⊣ ☽ This is where petitions come to be filled ☾ ⊢

⊣ ☽ Post a reply asking to visit a town ☾ ⊢

⊣ ☽ Please allow time for someone to answer you ☾ ⊢

zW1YatY.png

⊣ ☽ Do not run unless it is stated that you may ☾ ⊢

⊣ ☽ Do not steal or destroy ☾ ⊢

⊣ ☽ Do not ignore individual town rules ☾ ⊢

⊣ ☽ Always say Thank You and leave a Wifi Rating ☾ ⊢

Last edited:
Oh, what a fabulous idea.
Maybe we should start a list of people who are open to giving out sigs too. I've been seeing a lot of familiar faces around here who are really generous in helping. ^^
It'll be useful, especially when it's 1 in the AM and there's no one online. Someone could reach out if they needed sigs.
Then people can come here instead of randomly VMing people like I did last night ; A;

Oh, what a fabulous idea.
Maybe we should start a list of people who are open to giving out sigs too. I've been seeing a lot of familiar faces around here who are really generous in helping. ^^
It'll be useful, especially when it's 1 in the AM and there's no one online. Someone could reach out if they needed sigs.
Then people can come here instead of randomly VMing people like I did last night ; A;

Good idea! I'll add a spoiler :D Do you want your UN on it?

This is a good idea!
I'm mostly available, you can add me to the list :) Does my friendcode need to be up there too?

Hmm, maybe it should be hyperlinked to the profile? That way, people can see who's active or not?

Ok, hyperlinked everyone to their Profile- should I also add the FC just in case?

No problem ^ ^ Ok, adding FC's now :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

One thing I am worried about though is that if people go to profiles and VM/PM, the thread won't be bumped by comments and it'll lose visibility. I've requested it become a sticky, but I'm sure it'll need some popularity before then :p
What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Maybe add that people should try posting before VMing?
And nah, I think time zones are effective. I mean, if I'm up, I'm up, right? It's 1:26 AM where I am... n.n;

Stuck the thread, we'll see if it's used or not. :)

Maybe add that people should try posting before VMing?
And nah, I think time zones are effective. I mean, if I'm up, I'm up, right? It's 1:26 AM where I am... n.n;

I will add that :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stuck the thread, we'll see if it's used or not. :)

That's awesome!! Thank you!! :D

If people post a separate thread, we should accept then inform them that this exists.

Add me to the list please o:
and congrats dearest

Last edited:
Back