The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Hello All!

I'd like to visit a town for some signatures. I can send a basket of Perfect oranges in return.

Edit: I think I found someone already.

Last edited:
If anyone still needs signatures, you can always visit me! Just let me know and I'll open my gates :)

Hey! I'm looking to get some signatures for a petition for one of my villagers if anyone would be willing to help out. :D

Hi, my favorite villager asked me to get him some petition signatures. I couldn't refuse, so here I am. Anyone out there able to let me snag 6 sigs real fast?

Hi, my favorite villager asked me to get him some petition signatures. I couldn't refuse, so here I am. Anyone out there able to let me snag 6 sigs real fast?

I can't help you get all 6 since half of my town is sleep, but you could grab 4 or 5 while you're here if you can return the favor. :D

Hi, I just need two signature, anyone could help?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mira needs 6 signatures! Could someone please let me into their town?

I can let you in my town if its really urgent. :) If you still need my town, please don't run or take without asking.

Hi! Pompom wanted me to pass around this petition for "No more, like, icky stuff," so if anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it if I could come over and preach her feelings to your villagers :')

Please let me know!!!! and thanks!!!

Hi! Pompom wanted me to pass around this petition for "No more, like, icky stuff," so if anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it if I could come over and preach her feelings to your villagers :')

Please let me know!!!! and thanks!!!

If you want you can come to my town ^^

Back